• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Experienced, University Trained Tutor! Maths, Chem, English! (1 Viewer)

lynefahm

HSC

Do you want an Experienced, University-trained Tutor?

Hello students! My name is Lynette,

I have studied several units of Mathematics at university level (Sydney Uni) and am studying a degree in Pharmacy alongside Mathematics & Chemistry and plan to graduate predominantly as a teacher/tutor. I am now entering my fourth and final year of study.

I have been tutoring since 2008 when I graduated with a UAI of 98.6 and was an All rounder (Band 6 for all subjects), obtaining 47/50 in Ext 1 Maths and 98 in 2U Maths. I am now looking to tutor students through 2011 in Prelim/HSC. I also tutor years 7-10.

I usually tutor in small groups at a place in Liverpool/Casula area with group rates for Year 11/12 at $25/hour or $35 for 1.5 hours. I also currently have several one on one students, however this is at a higher hourly rate. I find that my students maximise their marks in groups as they learn off each others questions and the environment provides interaction and healthy competition. I also reward students for performance and set goals for results. My groups are fun, informative and I will teach you ALL you need to know!

Tutoring has been a 5 year intensive journey for me and I thoroughly enjoy teaching, and plan to eventually open up my own tuition centre.

Contact Lyn (or leave a message) on 0422 146 695 (alternatively, email me on tutor290@hotmail.com). If you like, I can also arrange an initial meeting just to have a chat with you/your parents and discuss lesson structure, your goals, how we can work together to maximise your results, etc. Or we can jump straight into a lesson! I look forward to being able to offer my services:)

Kind regards,
Lyn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)