Ext German 04ers (1 Viewer)

jt.

HSC
Any German Extension 2004ers have some notes etc they can post?

elisabeth

HSC
jt, you doing extention german this year? Me too... but I might drop it because I can't get motivated to work, since I'm on my own and it's hard for me... I wish I was one of those lucky native speakers. Anywho, we can try and motivate each other if you like. Have you got any of the standards packages? My teacher lent me one, let me know if you'd like me to send you the files.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
oooh ooh, i'm doing ext german 05 too!! we can all be friends. whats the standards package?

you know its really not that much easier for the native german speakers! i had a friend and he was a native Deutscher and he accelerated in german, but he dropped german ext because he found it too hard to do the monologue. i think you need whole different skills to do german ext...speech making, analysing...but yeah it is really hard. did my first practise monologue the other day. spent 2 entire lessons one-on-one on it...took it home over the weekend and wrote it..and it was sooooo hard!!! i almost cried. i couldn't think of any points in english, let alone translate them into german. and we only get 5 mins!!! ahhhhhh

jt.

HSC
I am the worst with motivation for german.
Extensioners, please continue to post on this forum.

I have some standards packages, my next door neighbour gave them to me, I'm not sure if any are for extension though, I'll have to have a look.

melimoo you do the same subjects as me. I'm a shitcunt at maths though

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
Der beste Weg, um besser Noten zu bekommen heisst einfach mehr auf deutsch zu sprechen, hoeren und lesen.

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
Haha danke merv! Und gut gesagt! aber vielleicht meinst du schluessel nicht schuessel :)

Ich vermisse Deutsch so viel, jetzt bin ich so faul, um Deutsch zu sprechen. Ich sage, all die 04ers muessen immer noch hier was schreiben, um die Deutsch nicht zu vergessen.

elisabeth

HSC
melimoo said:
oooh ooh, i'm doing ext german 05 too!! we can all be friends. whats the standards package?

you know its really not that much easier for the native german speakers! i had a friend and he was a native Deutscher and he accelerated in german, but he dropped german ext because he found it too hard to do the monologue. i think you need whole different skills to do german ext...speech making, analysing...but yeah it is really hard. did my first practise monologue the other day. spent 2 entire lessons one-on-one on it...took it home over the weekend and wrote it..and it was sooooo hard!!! i almost cried. i couldn't think of any points in english, let alone translate them into german. and we only get 5 mins!!! ahhhhhh
At least it's all over and done with... I'm about 8 weeks behind, according to my OHS weekly checklist. :( Do you do it through your school or DE/OHS?

Really, he found it hard? At least he didn't have to waste time on learning new vocab, reciting verbs, finding out idioms... I'd like to think that if someone asked me a bullshitty question I had to talk about for 2 minutes in English, I could do it.

Standards packages are the exams and examples of answers from all the different bands. I think mine is from 02 or 03.

noah

HSC
i am a german native speaker and am not doing ext. not because its too hard as such but because its a lot of work and i'm not used to doing much work, if any, in german plus i've got 11 other units to worry about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)