Ext. History??? (1 Viewer)

SUeeeeee

HSC
Just wondering is ext. history difficult and time consuming?
I already do two of the histories Ancient and Modern - Topping ancient with my assessment ranks and 3 rd in Modern in assessment ranks

I already do 12 units,
ext. english, adv. english, general maths. ancient, modern, legal studies and studies of religion..
I was thinking of taking ext hist cause it may bump up my uai/atar. I want a UAI of 95 for law? is it possible?
:)

HSC
Seriously, I haven't studied much for it, which I know I should, and I will, but so far... it's pretty good- but hard.

I recommend that you DON'T do all history- seriously, that's way too much. Modern gets really intense during year twelve.

I hear that extension history scales as well as extension maths. But, I'll soon let you know. It can be fun, morning classes, or afternoon classes with a few select people. There's also a major work...

I recommend it but don't recommend it if you're doing modern AND ancient. You'll kill yourself, or waste time.

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
It is a great subject once you get the hang of the concepts. I would agree with cocopops, though - 5u history is killer. One classmate is doing 4u english, 5u history, and legal (I think). Any more subjects and you'll just get overloaded with readings and essays due.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)