EXT will be the death of me.. (1 Viewer)

Scarlilly

We have basically in my class this year unsuccessfully taught ourselves crime fiction... I am not looking forward to the exam tomorrow because I'm not exactly sure of what to write..well i know what to write but...oh i dont know...we have had very little notes and those we have had have been mostly worthless...I just wanted to know if mine is the only class in the state that is still bewildered and somewhat struggling... argh...

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Well... we were struggling with the whole thing because our teacher wasn't very good at explaining things. But everything was pretty much straightened out in the end by a couple of practice essays - so we understood what would be asked of us...

You poor thing.

devi

i'm the opposite... i've had so many excessively complex notes thats its all be too bewildering and i cant understand any of them...

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
And I can agree with that too. So many definitions of genre. o_O My head feels like it's going to explode...

toknblackguy

HSC
i just cbf studying for it!!
i've completed my 10 units that i think are gonna count
so...meh

devi

you should have seen my panic trying to get my 4 unit finished the night before... cos if i didnt hand that in i got nothing... same with my art AND drama.... 10 units, and 3 major works... clever aren't i? pfft.

toknblackguy

HSC
hahaha
you got it done in the end
that's all that counts
and as a wise man once said
"if it weren't for deadlines, nothing would get done."

Gamine

Originally posted by devi
you should have seen my panic trying to get my 4 unit finished the night before
that's what i did too, lol.
so much for "working consistently all year"

devi

my log book was crap, because i decided that finishing the film and typing out my script and writing my reflection were more important thant rying to pretend my log book was up to date.

Gamine

ooh... film... that's harder to finish the night before i'd think. i did a trio of short stories.
my logbooks (2, i was so proud) took so long to fake... but as such were really good quality and v realistic.
did my reflection in 15 mins and handed it in with one minute to spare :D

devi

my editing was going waaay slow and i only got going properly the night before. i literally didnt go to bed that night. i stayed up trying to transfer it to VHS... i went to kinko's at 7am to get my script and reflection bound, then mum drove me to school.

dreaming...

I am probably more scared than you, after all, i'm probably expecting a band 1 or E1 cause i forget everything i would have learnt......argh...but then after the exam, it will be all over....

Leap

free falling
HSC
I just wanted to know if mine is the only class in the state that is still bewildered and somewhat struggling... argh...
Don't worry, I'm exactly the same. At my school our normal teacher (who was fairly hopeless anyway...) had to leave and since then we've had a whole string of teachers from other schools who have taught us basically nothing.
I have no notes for any of the prescribed texts and I have no related texts. I've also just come down with a virus.
I hate extension so much right now...

devi

you should totally get a doctors certificate and not do the exam.... thats what i'd do...

Leap

free falling
HSC
you should totally get a doctors certificate and not do the exam.... thats what i'd do...
I want to do the exam just in case the BOS won't accept that I was sick enough or something. I'm planning to go to the doctors afterwards and get a certificate and maybe try to make one of those disatvantage claims or whatever they're called.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)