Extension 2 Bitterness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Tramacky

Just a little bit of dirty laundry from 2003 to air about Extension 2 English. I wrote a script, perhaps controversial, containing coarse language yet original and truthful-no bias here at all. Their marking guidelines are subjective to the shithouse. I received great reviews from teachers and fellow pupils for my screenplay but was awarded a whoping E2 band which is just for plastics. So fuck Extension 2 and all the people who write unimaginative, sterotypical short-stories that are pointless and attract some 65yr old deadpan female bitch of a teacher who only likes fairies/butterflies or playing croquet on summery sundays.

Ah.

"I feel better now"

Giant Lobster

HSC
I completely see where ur coming from

But some people do the course not intending to produce an original masterpiece, but merely to gain marks

And of those, many choose the safe path to walk, and write a somewhat cliche story. Cant really blame them for that alone, though.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
the swearing shouldnt have mattered coz i read some works that got 50/50 from last year and they had swearing....

Saul

*ss
HSC
if it makes you feel any better - i wrote about butterflies and didn't get a good mark (albeit, it wasn't as bad as yours)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I wrote about pretty stuff and also got a bad mark. Join the dissapointed club.... my teacher was so infuriated about my mark he lodged a protest which the board is yet to even acknowledge... but I'm over it now anyway because I got in to the course I wanted, so I've moved on.

Anyway, I remember you. You posted in my guestbook saying how mediocre my MW was and what a hole Albury was and told me to go to CSU........ well, I'm going to UTS, so kiss my....

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Err...someone cant take opinions...
no offence dude but you sound like a dick saying that

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
To leave this as basically as I can, if no-one took opinions, the human race wouldn't exist.

Take opinions, be open, take criticism, take the praise.

You sound like a royal tard with it like that. If you can, rephrase it.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Opinions rock...

but if this ever gets offensive I'm closing it. Watch your foul tongues, etc.

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your mark.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
foul tongues...us...*looks shocked*

Peter Tramacky

Cheers for the offer Ashlee, but no thanks I would never want to fulfill any of your decrepid fetishes.
I apologise for smutterising your message board too with negative slander.

Ta for the comments square eggy internet headys.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hey mate...heres a big fuck you ?

you come in here with your first post and start mouthing off about an experience which sounds like a 5 year old has undertaken and you have the balls to start criticising established members ?

heres a bit of ext 2 for you....GO NECK YOURSELF!!

You my friend are an idiot...

Cheers for the offer Ashlee, but no thanks I would never want to fulfill any of your decrepid fetishes.
I apologise for smutterising your message board too with negative slander.

Ta for the comments square eggy internet headys.
its not negative slander my friend...it is completely irrelevant bullshit coming out from your egotistical mouth...oooh so people at your school thought it was good..big deal..they dont mark ext 2!! ..you obviously got too big a head and im glad the BoS cut your fucken poppy down hard...

Now go home and cry, yes thats right cry, you worked so hard on this project, spent a year on it....it was piece of you that your published, all of it, original, Your blood sweat and tears went into that script...

And look at how pathetic it is, just like you my friend...

Now if you have nothing further to say i bid thee farewell....

[/rant]

MUS2

One should be grateful they were able to experience such criticisms in order to realise they may be no good and need to rethink their styles of writing or choose completely different careers. It may seem harsh but when you go out into the world you will only experience much more harshness. Unfortunately, we all have to face facts. You may choose to argue with me using "Post-Modernism" but if you used that basis then wouldn't everyone get full marks? Disappointment is something that'll happen often....get used to it!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahaa post modernism :)

the words of a screwnut :) ( or genius )

Peter Tramacky

keep talken it up hardcunt
Bitchass
w0w threats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)