Extension 2 BOS Trial 2015 Results/Documents (1 Viewer)

Drsoccerball

HSC
Not sure how i only got 2/15 for the first question :L... I only got marks for the integration D: ?!?!?!

Ekman

HSC
The guy who got 70 averaged out pretty well amongst the questions. He got like 10-11 per question, that's impressive.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
How does this year's cohort's marks compare to previous years? (Taking into account the relative difficulty)

lita1000

HSC
The person who got 70 is not first internally for 4U (yes I know who that person is)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The guy who got 70 averaged out pretty well amongst the questions. He got like 10-11 per question, that's impressive.
why "guy"

why "he"

why are you being sexist

why are you not allowing the possibility that a girl whooped all your asses

It's that kind of attitude that drives off women from pursing STEM degrees. Disgusting.

physchemnotes

HSC
Can I just ask what time the paper/solutions are being released, because I'm keen to give this a crack tomorrow? Even like if just the test paper was released tomorrow and solutions the next day. It's just that I want to try this but am sure it would be a good idea the day before I do the 4u exam

Last edited:

Ekman

HSC
why "guy"

why "he"

why are you being sexist

why are you not allowing the possibility that a girl whooped all your asses

It's that kind of attitude that drives off women from pursing STEM degrees. Disgusting.
How do you know it wasn't me and that I was talking in the third person in order to not reveal my mark. Ever consider that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)