Extension 2 Maths help (1 Viewer)

l3nrd

HSC
Hey, as we know there are about 2 weeks left till the Ext 2 Maths exam. What's everyone doing as of now to help prepare for the exam? I've been going through some tutoring mock exams and just harder questions in general but I still feel very unprepared and I can't seem to solve some of the really hard questions and I forget some of the basics sometimes. What advice/ tips would you give to help improve skills and feel more prepared overall. I know maths is a subject where you can't really 'finish' solving or studying questions but I just wanted to increase my confidence levels and overall knowledge and skills by the exam date. Thanks in advance.

l3nrd

HSC
Hey, as we know there are about 2 weeks left till the Ext 2 Maths exam. What's everyone doing as of now to help prepare for the exam? I've been going through some tutoring mock exams and just harder questions in general but I still feel very unprepared and I can't seem to solve some of the really hard questions and I forget some of the basics sometimes. What advice/ tips would you give to help improve skills and feel more prepared overall. I know maths is a subject where you can't really 'finish' solving or studying questions but I just wanted to increase my confidence levels and overall knowledge and skills by the exam date. Thanks in advance.

大きい男

HSC
I’ve been doing other schools’ trials mainly. If I run out of those I will probably go through past HSC exams and do the relevant questions.

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
The BoS papers have some excellent questions if you want a challenge. They are much more challenging than the HSC will be, that is for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)