• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Extension dropouts (1 Viewer)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by DopeyB
im really up shit creek without a paddle, with the project. should i drop it?
Is the problem that you haven't started yet?? I know some people that haven't done any research yet.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hey! i would love to only have 2! less competition! take advantage!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by super_moron
another question: does your school timetable ext history into normal school times? cause ive got to stay back at school every thursday till 5pm because we do it afterschool....
same with our skool thursdays to five, its like a double period once a week!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i dont know how many people will be in my extension class. at my school this year we have 2 ancient classes and 1 mordern each with 25 ppl in them, so i guess it depends how many people out of those 75 take up ext. How many do u guyz think/ how many did at your skools? also this year our school has 3 history classes normally we only have 2 so i would assume a fair few will do ext

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
same with our skool thursdays to five, its like a double period once a week!
we stay back on tuesdays until 4, and start at a quarter to 8 on thursdays...I hate getting up early on thursdays.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
yeah we have 12 in our class, we had 14.

we have to stay after school until 5 on wednesdays, but we get juice and coffee and double coat tim-tams and oreos so it's more like a huge picnic in the classroom while talking about JFK at the moment. lol

-niro_w

Yeah well we started with 8 people and now its a lovely class of 5 people...
And with the second q. We have our class every Tuesday afternoon to 4:30 and when we think we are going too slow we have a lunch time lesson here and there....
its all good really...
Niro

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ujuphleg
yeah we have 12 in our class, we had 14.

we have to stay after school until 5 on wednesdays, but we get juice and coffee and double coat tim-tams and oreos so it's more like a huge picnic in the classroom while talking about JFK at the moment. lol

lol extenison history here i come ( im in year 11)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by ujuphleg
we get juice and coffee and double coat tim-tams and oreos so it's more like a huge picnic in the classroom while talking about JFK at the moment. lol
They used to offer us coffee and chocolate biscuits, but it's disgusting to drink out of the dirty cups they give you, and the biscuits are off putting because about 40 other people stuff their grubby little hands into the packet...lots of people soon realised it was disgusting, consequently we don't get food anymore, which is fine by me :)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
yeah but we have disposable cups... or in the case of a few of us sad people, me included, we spend so much time at school we have our own mugs there, which i clean weekly. :p
plus, theres only about 12 of us in the class, 11 girls and a guy, and we are all very clean people... cept for the guy, but he eats what we give him last so it's all good :)

yum yum... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)