Extension Is A Bum! (1 Viewer)

babbz

HSC
k that's all i have to say......:(
i used to love history....now im struggling wit ext and its also bagging my modern down
is anyone else in the same position.....?
we can be fwends lol:wave:

tenice

HSC
yup used to be 6th in modern last year now im pretty much dead last and last in ext as well... so depressing..

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Especially with the historiography aspect. Whereas others are hating it in my Modern class, I quite like it :)

Hayley.L

HSC
I found it's actually helped me for Ancient History, especially Herodotus because he's involved in the Greek world and Sparta. I admit I've dropped one place in Ancient History but still getting 91, so I think it's just finding the balance, and also I hate exams, but with everything in this year, no matter what subject its just pushing past it. Done let it get u down.

live.fast

HSC
N/A
History Extension and Ancient History (for me, personally), seemed to require different sorts of writing / research skills. Maybe in that sense, it makes it more difficult; because even though they're both of the histories, they're very dissimilar. But Hayley.L is correct in saying 'Dont let it get you down'. It is VERY possible to do both subjects and excel at each of them. :)

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
Ext History ROCKS...I dont give shit if its pulling my other subjects down just i am putting all my energy of cram study into it. Cause its just so DAM INTERESTING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. na its really nice 2 know some of stuff in ext like b4 man farrr i what i read i believed LOL. sheshhh though i chose what i wanted 2 believe in..just cause i was being stubborn or whatever u noe LOL mehhh ....OMG 4 31am sheshh

Kimia2409

HSC
dodgyv said:
Ext History ROCKS...I dont give shit if its pulling my other subjects down just i am putting all my energy of cram study into it. Cause its just so DAM INTERESTING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. na its really nice 2 know some of stuff in ext like b4 man farrr i what i read i believed LOL. sheshhh though i chose what i wanted 2 believe in..just cause i was being stubborn or whatever u noe LOL mehhh ....OMG 4 31am sheshh
i think this guy is on speed

solomarc20

*Yawn
HSC
N/A
If anything Extension is better than Modern because you can talk about a wider array of things! Besides from all the wide reading and thick booklets of notes and textbooks its a really fascinating subject!

I find it has helped my analytical skills in Modern. Also, everyone that does HX at my school is in the top 10 of Modern history (since our topic is Appeasement, nobody from ancient does it...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)