External Transfer from UWS to UTS (1 Viewer)

dediboii

HSC
N/A
hi, i'm currently studying my 1st year of Bachelor of Information and Communications Technology / Bachelor of Business and Commerce in 2015 at UWS. i would like to apply for credit recognition into Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Science in Information Technology at UTS. How do i apply for credit recognition? What do i need to do in order to successful gain entry into UTS?
sorry i'm new to this so i'm not sure how this all works out

dediboii

HSC
N/A
Do you apply for credit transfer/advance standing after you have been offered a course and accepted it?

Ethicks

HSC
If you didn't get entry due to your ATAR you will need to stick out your degree for the whole year and at least obtain a credit average. To apply for credit recognition you will need to fill out this form http://www.uts.edu.au/sites/default/files/credit-recognition-application-form-03-2014.pdf and have copies of all your UWS course outlines and an ORIGINAL transcript.

You apply for the credit recognition after you've been given an offer/enrolled (notice the form requires a student number) it can take up to 6 weeks so you really should hand it in as soon as you enrol that way you know if you can start enrolling into second year subjects.

Last edited:

Brian1800

HSC
If you didn't get entry due to your ATAR you will need to stick out your degree for the whole year and at least obtain a credit average. To apply for credit recognition you will need to fill out this form http://www.uts.edu.au/sites/default/files/credit-recognition-application-form-03-2014.pdf and have copies of all your UWS course outlines and an ORIGINAL transcript.

You apply for the credit recognition after you've been given an offer/enrolled (notice the form requires a student number) it can take up to 6 weeks so you really should hand it in as soon as you enrol that way you know if you can start enrolling into second year subjects.
This. So yes, you should apply for credit transfer as soon as you accepted the offer and are official enrolled.

dediboii

HSC
N/A
for the application through uac, do you use your old uac number or do you need a new one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)