External transfer to macquarie university (1 Viewer)

zmccu3

HSC
Hi guys, I'm a first year Commerce student at the University of Wollongong and I was wondering how competitive it is to externally transfer to Macquarie University? UOW is a great uni, but I don't really like living here. After this semester I should be sitting on a high credit average, maybe 68-70 but I'm hoping to bump that to a D average next semester. Would a distinction average be competitive enough to transfer to Macquarie Commerce?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys, I'm a first year Commerce student at the University of Wollongong and I was wondering how competitive it is to externally transfer to Macquarie University? UOW is a great uni, but I don't really like living here. After this semester I should be sitting on a high credit average, maybe 68-70 but I'm hoping to bump that to a D average next semester. Would a distinction average be competitive enough to transfer to Macquarie Commerce?
Yes, 68-70 is more than sufficient to transfer into the B.Commerce degree @ MQ. It's not that competitive to be honest to transfer into a Commerce degree at MQ, you should be like 100% guaranteed a spot with your marks :)

zmccu3

HSC
Yes, 68-70 is more than sufficient to transfer into the B.Commerce degree @ MQ. It's not that competitive to be honest to transfer into a Commerce degree at MQ, you should be like 100% guaranteed a spot with your marks :)
Great :). Another question I have, does anyone know about the transfer process? There's a thread on the BOS, but its old and it says you need to apply as a non-recent school leaver. As far as I know you can't do that anymore and it doesn't let me start a new application (I graduated last year). Do I just use my existing application that I got into UOW with and change preferences?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)