Extra Writing Paper for Short Answers (1 Viewer)

freeeeee

HSC
For the short answer sections are you allowed to write under the lines they rule? Also for the short answers their are 2 pages of extra space writing at the back of booklet, if you run out can you ask for more paper for short answers?

deano777

HSC
As far as I know, you cannot write off the lines. Be safe and ask for more paper.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
If you're writing over the limit, chances are you're waffling

kwu1

HSC
But are you allowed to ask for extra paper prior to the exam start? This is just to avoid a long wait to get the paper. I am usually at the back of the hall..

freeeeee

HSC
Guys from what i have been told (School Teacher and he seemed very confident -.-) is that in the short answer's section you cannot request for any more additional paper than the two extra pages provided at the back, you can also not write below the lines or it wont be marked

its not that i waffle and write additional stuff that is useless... my concern is with large handwriting...

It would be great if a past HSC student (preferably 2011) can comment on this, very curious

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Guys from what i have been told (School Teacher and he seemed very confident -.-) is that in the short answer's section you cannot request for any more additional paper than the two extra pages provided at the back, you can also not write below the lines or it wont be marked

its not that i waffle and write additional stuff that is useless... my concern is with large handwriting...

It would be great if a past HSC student (preferably 2011) can comment on this, very curious
If you write below the lines and stuff, it'll be marked but if you're writing it on other pages, it won't be.

/HSC '11 student

freeeeee

HSC
Hey slyhunter, so just to clarify, you dont get additional paper and are limited to the 2 extra pages only?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
You can ask for additional paper but the supervisors will assume it's for your extended responses.

If you choose to use it for short answers, it won't be marked. Iirc, something in the instructions about using the provided space only for short answers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)