eyebrows!! (1 Viewer)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
When i was little i thought id chop off all my eyebrows with a pair of scissors!! (don't ask) Since then my eyebrows have been a lil stuffed up! I don't have any natural shape happening in my facial structure and im wondering despite this if i were to visit a beautician, would they be able to make them look somewhat better? Atm i pluck them myself and they look a bit flat with no shape!!

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Thanks!!

Skeeta

HSC
A beautician should be able to make them a better shape.

If they are long and curly (like mine), they will trim them also.

If you have patchy bits. Use powder/pencil to fill them in.

CieL

HSC
There's also another method of "building" eyebrows.. I have nfi what it is in english, but the beautician works on your eyebrow like they're tattooing it.. but the effect is the colour of your choice, non-permanent, and much much more natural ...... I dont know what else..

I've seen some girls with those, usually because their eyebrows are light with no shape..

alby

cool duckie
HSC
CieL said:
There's also another method of "building" eyebrows.. I have nfi what it is in english, but the beautician works on your eyebrow like they're tattooing it.. but the effect is the colour of your choice, non-permanent, and much much more natural ...... I dont know what else..

I've seen some girls with those, usually because their eyebrows are light with no shape..
is that a bit like getting them dyed/tinted?

Skeeta

HSC
i dont think it is, i think its like the cosmetic tattoo-ing

CieL

HSC
alby said:
is that a bit like getting them dyed/tinted?
Nah.. they actually apply the colour and shape to your skin.. not the hair itself..

Iono, my mum had them done [overseas].. and it's not permanent, she had to get them redone 2yrs later..

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
CieL said:
Nah.. they actually apply the colour and shape to your skin.. not the hair itself..

Iono, my mum had them done [overseas].. and it's not permanent, she had to get them redone 2yrs later..
does it look fake?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)