• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Eyes dying from English exams (1 Viewer)

SecretSpectre

HSC
Hi guys, every time I write an English practice essay under timed conditions (so 40 minutes to write the whole thing) or in an actual 40 minute exam I find my eyes get really blurry after the exam. I don't have any other eyesight problems, I don't wear glasses or anything like that. This doesn't happen with any exam but English. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm a bit scared for English trials since that's going to be 2 hours of continuous writing, and I'm already having problems after 40 minutes. Does anyone else have this problem?

HscAddict1111

HSC
ur eyes are under stress which makes your eyes hard to concentrate when u write English. i have the exact thing but I wear glasses so maybe find an optometrist and get glasses you can wear when u write english

Susu123

HSC
bro i had to check the time during english, but my eyes got so blurry i couldnt even make out how much time i had
i thought for me, since i am suddently going from looking at a page so close to my eyes to a clock a bit further away, my eyes take some time to focus, causing blurring

elliott07

🌙
HSC
Hi guys, every time I write an English practice essay under timed conditions (so 40 minutes to write the whole thing) or in an actual 40 minute exam I find my eyes get really blurry after the exam. I don't have any other eyesight problems, I don't wear glasses or anything like that. This doesn't happen with any exam but English. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm a bit scared for English trials since that's going to be 2 hours of continuous writing, and I'm already having problems after 40 minutes. Does anyone else have this problem?
could be iron deficiency idk im not a doctor but that is a symptom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)