F*ck You All I Didnt See A Question!!! (1 Viewer)

superbird

HSC
big friggen deal. wow u lost a mark. GET OVER IT ITS NOT THE END OF UR LIFE!

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
ohe, that is just great,,,,,,

i fucking missed out the flame as well........

I am losing my faith for chemistry.

Managore

HSC
Giant Lobster.. if you can't read the question then I doubt you'll get whatever UAI you're aiming for anyway, not with the english mark you're gonna get from such bad comprehension skills.. It's funny how pissed off you get though ^^

*ignites Giant Lobsters school tie*

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Woah. Careful on the language...can we substitute all the f**ks with 'Strawberry sunshine and lots of happy gas?'

I missed that acid/base oxide question...couldn't be 'Strawberry sunshine and lots of happy gas' doing it. :p

lucyinthehole

and hey, whoever it was that was bitching about the mark, if you go to selective school, you can just hope that everyone else gets like 90, and you all get scaled up. that's what i'm relying on: the work of my fellow classmates ;)

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
lucyinthehole said:
and hey, whoever it was that was bitching about the mark, if you go to selective school, you can just hope that everyone else gets like 90, and you all get scaled up. that's what i'm relying on: the work of my fellow classmates ;)
YES! It's a team effort, men!... and women! I have no idea who came up with the idea that the uai would be modified by how well the rest of your year did... weird weird people

Circles

HSC
that acid-base oxide thing was rather stupid.. although it was simple.. it didnt test shit all... waste of a question.

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
lucyinthehole said:
That's the plan :)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
lmao the shipwrecks questions reminded me of sdd
bullshiting + relate to scenario, and you must also consider the social and ethical issues ofcourse

HSC
I'm wit lobster. It's ok for the people who answered it/don't care about it anyway to say stop bitching, but I'm sure you guys/gals have made a mistake like this before. I know to get over it and I have, but you cannot stop hating yourself for it when I knew exactly what to say! Anyway, I'm over it, what's done is done, just have to make it up in every other test.

allibinalli

melodrama melodrama 1 mark is nothing

boohoo 1 mark get over it!
nono..wait..99% instead of 100% you are right, your life is over!

Giant Lobster said:
I Fort The Question Asked "what Is The Purpose Of The Light Source" Only!!! (what Is The Purpose Of The Light Source And Flame) Omfg Im Gonna Go Kill Myself Cos I Most A Mark!! Fuck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)