F*ck you Coles Myer (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
it's called illiteracy ;)

coles is boring and shit to work for and i have a feeling once i move to part time my feelings of hate will become stronger, but it's not *that* bad

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Rayanaldo said:
I just got an email saying that my application was unsuccessful.

WTF for?

I had my group interview 2 weeks ago. I went there relaxed, spoke clearly, participated well enough in the group discussions, handed in my resume and other awards i achieved, but they still didn't accept me.

But thats still not good enough for those bastards. Should i email the recruitment officer (Igor) and tell him why i was unsuccessful or should i abuse him?

I'm still without a job. I'm so bloody pissed off.

A big F*CK YOU to Coles Myer and i hope you go bankrupt in the near future.
yerp i agree with FCUK YOU COLES MYER!
i used to work at myer in the city
(my group interview and everything was successful) i made it through (this was christimas time)
i then left myer on short notice, coz i was going on a spontaneous holiday.. the job didnt mean much to me then... but the line managers made a big deal of it.. and told me it was the wrong way to do things. come into a job for 3 months and leave bla bla bla.. im thinking well your fucking attitude stinks anyway.. big woop your a fucking myer manager + you think your king shit.. perrrlease!! anyway when i was 'resigning' the manager who is a total fucking dyko scum told me she would make it hard for me within the future.. im thinking yerrr fucking right i dont even want to come back here!!

anyway. since then
ive applied to coles myer online several times.. my application has been majorly rejected! i wonder if it has anything to do with that bitch?
ive aplied for kmart, officeworks + liquorland and theyve all rejected me..
im totally over coles myer + not wanting to work there anymore..
im also giving bad reps to people who suggest to go work there lol
thanks my two cents..

oh i had IGOR also.. his a top bloke though, good on him! fuck the rest!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
They screwed my brother too... He applied a few months ago with a friend, they both went in for the training, and were both accepted. But his friend got shifts, and my brother didnt. No explanation, and when he went up to ask what was going on, the acted like they never accepted him when they said to him "you have the job".

Oh well, he just got an job at Dick Smith yesterday, so thats good for him.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
lol don't worry, coles myer ain't goin nowhere.

If anything, their efficiency has been improving since 2000.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol
my interview's on the 6th, thats the only time that was available :p

Yar_Shrabi

burrrrrrrrrrrrrah!!
HSC
i know i'm gona sound lost but i'l ask anyway.. :apig:
r these group intervies that every1's getin for like just myer or r they like a comen thing for officeworks k-mart and all thos stores under coles-myer ? :rolleyes:

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
Yar_Shrabi said:
i know i'm gona sound lost but i'l ask anyway.. :apig:
r these group intervies that every1's getin for like just myer or r they like a comen thing for officeworks k-mart and all thos stores under coles-myer ? :rolleyes:
It's for all the coles myer brands...so yeah it does include officeworks, kmart, vintage cellers etc and not just myer.

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Just noticed this in my account page.

"Completed job applications

SERV & SELL TEAM MEMBER LVL 1

Application submitted 20 Jun 2005 at 3:48pm AEST.

-- Expressions of Interest for Part-time and Casual Positions --

Application submitted 30 Mar 2005 at 8:58pm AEST."

Serv + Sell Team Member? What's that all about??

Coles Myer takes its time...

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Yay Colesmyer group interview for me on the 12th of July. I was gonna choose 5th July, but I decided I need more time to prepare myself. I went to their group interview last October, and got an individual interview after that, but rejected them for a full-time job. I think if I get a job there, I'll accept. It's difficult for a uni student with 28 hour weeks to get a job.
Prepare???? All u have to do is listen to when someone mentions a great idea and repeat it loudly like 3 mins later so it looks like u came up with the idea. Its flawless. Ive been working now for 3 months (coles) as soon as i get another job im outa there.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I love ColesMyer. I want to have sex with John Fletcher.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hrmm..
whats the address for the interview place @ parra and what things do we need to bring?

klh

HSC
i cant believe they knocked my application even though i said i was available 14/7...wtf?
unsuitable? how i ask!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
glycerine said:
yes!

in team erin you stand there resenting customers and scowling at them and not actually trying to serve them quickly cos after all, that would require EFFORT!

after all, coles myer only hires the best!
I hope you get sacked very shortly.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yenta said:
I hope you get sacked very shortly.
awww, either someone who's bitter that they're not a coles myer employee, or someone who believes in upholding the rules, jack. following the straight and narrow and being all that you can be!

in either case, i hope you fuck off and die.

HSC
glycerine said:
awww, either someone who's bitter that they're not a coles myer employee, or someone who believes in upholding the rules, jack. following the straight and narrow and being all that you can be!

in either case, i hope you fuck off and die.
LMAO

Must spread some rep around before reppin glycerine 1000 more times.

For all those who failed at a group interview ??????????? , in the words of the great glycerine fuck off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)