F*ck you Coles Myer (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
hey wanna know somthing and cont be bothered searching
where do you find the test link ..i cant find it when i log in ....

Far_Q

HSC
Hey how long did everyone who works for coles myer had to wait after they were successfull with their group interview, because it's been about 2 months and I haven't received a call.

Abraxus

HSC
i got my 'you were successful' email around 2 days after my group interview which was 2 weeks ago .. last week i find out they actually called up my last employer, how long does it usually take for them to get back to you with a job offer? for me its so far so good but i'm still not hoping for anythin yet cause of all the shit i hear about colesmyer ... just wanna kno how long it usually takes so i kno whether to apply at other places

Last edited:

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
glycerine said:
awww, either someone who's bitter that they're not a coles myer employee, or someone who believes in upholding the rules, jack. following the straight and narrow and being all that you can be!

in either case, i hope you fuck off and die.
Well it is my belief from your posts that you're a shit worker, you even admit you're lazy and don't like to put effort in, if it's true what you said then you're the kind of person i HATE being served by hence please get fired.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
if you live in parramatta then why does it bother you what someone in the inner west does??

like seriously, just mind your own fucking business. i do the job that's required of me but i feel no need to put in sooper dooper effort so i can move up the coles myer career chain and wind up stuck there my whole life or even a minute more than i have to be.

i've used this thread to vent my obvious frustration with what is ultimately a shithouse job. i maintain my position of fuck off, break some bones and die.

Far_Q

HSC
illuzionz said:
if you were successful, you wouldve recieved an email a couple of days later.

sounds like you weren't.
I did get an email saying I advanced further in the selection process. I want to know how long did everyone have to wait after that for a call to a face to face interview.

DooGseY

HSC
I got a store interview 13 days after the group interview. I put down available 24/7 and at every store though.

where do you find the test link ..i cant find it when i log in ....
It will be there straight after you log in, and it's quite visible if I recall correctly. If they told you to take it and it's not there, email them back and let them know. If they haven't told you to take it then you won't be able to see it.

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
As the person who started this thread and showed a lot of frustration at Coles Myer at the time, I'll admit that I went for a group interview last week and I got a response a few days later saying that I've proceeded further.

I really need a job, thats why I re-applied online.

P

pLuvia

Rayanaldo said:
I just got an email saying that my application was unsuccessful.

WTF for?

I had my group interview 2 weeks ago. I went there relaxed, spoke clearly, participated well enough in the group discussions, handed in my resume and other awards i achieved, but they still didn't accept me.

Since i go to uni 4 days a week (finish @ 10am on Tuesday and have Wednesday off), i put my availability on Tuesday, Wednesday and the weekend. I put previous experience working in a family business around 5-6 years ago.

But thats still not good enough for those bastards. Should i email the recruitment officer (Igor) and tell him why i was unsuccessful or should i abuse him?

I'm still without a job. I'm so bloody pissed off.

A big F*CK YOU to Coles Myer and i hope you go bankrupt in the near future.
yeh ur rite mate.. fucing coles myers are such fukers.. they sed i made it into the job.. and they fucing told me to wait for the employers clal.. and they still havent called me.. fuking dicheads

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I just completed the stupid tests yesterday...Does anyone get the results they send you are on about? How long after the tests do they let you know if ur successful...I hope its not months...

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
they will email you.

i applied agian but they saiod my application was uncuscessful so i replied to them saying this:

well why havent i been suecessful. you guys are stupid for not employing me. you pikvc people on a stupid test. Im am going to keep sending in my application untill i get a job so screw you coles myer your are a idiot for not picking me

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hrm okay how long does it take for they to match you up with a job?

wevil, were you talking abt the interview? cos if you are apparently you can get some feedback

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
last year i did the test, i completly sucked at it, the sent me an email saing my application has been unsucessful so i removed my application & applied again & they said it was unsucessful

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
even though the thread starter started this ages ago, we're on a slump at the moment so applying for a job around now is a bad idea.
especially in retail.
notice all the clearance sales still?

people around this time are less likely to spend, its new financial year... employees are very hesitant to train or employ new staff during this shitty season

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
wevil said:
last year i did the test, i completly sucked at it, the sent me an email saing my application has been unsucessful so i removed my application & applied again & they said it was unsucessful
email them asking feedback

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)