F off alabama (1 Viewer)

bazrah

HSC
Alabama furious at Kevin Rudd in redneck | The Australian

Fuck off alabama and gay ass robin williams. YOUR country is a shit hole, still have fucking death penalties uncivilised fucks.
Pffff I'd say the same to Rudd. He's making our country look like a bunch of whinging idiots. Who cares if Williams said we are rednecks he's a bloody comedian it's his job to make jokes like that. We bag out Americans all the time, and Australia may not have rednecks so to speak, but we have a hell of a lot of bogans.

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Pffff I'd say the same to Rudd. He's making our country look like a bunch of whinging idiots. Who cares if Williams said we are rednecks he's a bloody comedian it's his job to make jokes like that. We bag out Americans all the time, and Australia may not have rednecks so to speak, but we have a hell of a lot of bogans.
Did you see what the gay as alamaba's said about our country, like they can talk fucking cow humping fuck sticks. Dont really care about williams nemore, just those gay ass alabama homos.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
we also have fobs and lebbos which are worse

luv2luvurmama

HSC
yeh but lebs dont go riding around in the backs of pickup trucks thowing rocks at poms - topgear

its near impoosble to befriend an american redneck

lebs get along wit youif try
Damn straight, those alabama's are the literal definition of red necks. Aboriginals are even of higher class than them.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Kevin Rudd made us look bad enough, Australian Comedians always poke fun at other countries, which includes the U.S but when someone jokes about Australia, idiots here get all offended?

Australians have no sense of humour, I mean really.. people here watch Rove, geez.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Did you see what the gay as alamaba's said about our country, like they can talk fucking cow humping fuck sticks. Dont really care about williams nemore, just those gay ass alabama homos.
Im sorry if you're a bogan that has never travelled overseas before because your parents wont you allow to. People criticising other countries, look at this country own backyard before throwing cheap stereotypes.

p.s get a job and buy a plane ticket you poor bat shit

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
kevin rudd made us look bad enough, australian comedians always poke fun at other countries, which includes the u.s but when someone jokes about australia, idiots here get all offended?
+1

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Im sorry if you're a bogan that has never travelled overseas before because your parents wont you allow to. People criticising other countries, look at this country own backyard before throwing cheap stereotypes.

p.s get a job and buy a plane ticket you poor bat shit
Get a fucking life, almost 3000 posts on a teenagers, forum, what an accomplishment you old and smelly swamp of arse hole infested shit. You probably look in the mirror and wank over your own shit infested mangina. Worse, while your dads 'working late' getting fucked by a goat, yo man-mama forcefully rapes you. Do you even go to tafe or uni? Your probably doing some shit mid-wifery tafe course in some deserted tafe, little fuck stick.

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Kevin Rudd made us look bad enough, Australian Comedians always poke fun at other countries, which includes the U.S but when someone jokes about Australia, idiots here get all offended?

Australians have no sense of humour, I mean really.. people here watch Rove, geez.
im not talking about the comdian you fucking mentally retarded dip-shit.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
redneck=bogan? just different slang?
come on guys it was a joke from a comedian lighten up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)