facebook/myspace status (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
been talking to a friend about it and his gf recently just changed her myspcae status from 'in a relationship' to single - he's told me that they've been fine the last few days and no hostility or any kind of tension so he's pretty weirded out.

i told him it's pretty stupid to be all cut up over a myspace/facebook status, but when i thought about it - i'd be pretty WTF'd if my gf had it as her status for no reason.

i told him to let it play out, but he wants to ask her (not confront) about it?

what do you guys think

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
yea i recently found out that facebook relationship updates are srs bzns for gurls.
haha they're still registered as in a relationship on facebook.

just not myspace.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
what's with people registered as "widow" or "married" or "it's complicated" when they are clearly not? lol

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
i did that once for somethign to do lol

changed it from relationship to single

fuck me that was silly hey, 67 comments from silly bitches l8r

Nanasaurus

HSC
uuuurgh. people put WAY too much emphasis on those things. hence why i always click the 'do not display' box or equivalent.

HSC
She's probably doing it for attention. I have a friend who does that, then she complains that people are talking about her. :/

BlueNess

HSC
If that happened to me I'd be really pissed off. It's either attention seeking or your friend is stuffed D=

what's with people registered as "widow" or "married" or "it's complicated" when they are clearly not? lol
QFT

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
been talking to a friend about it and his gf recently just changed her myspcae status from 'in a relationship' to single - he's told me that they've been fine the last few days and no hostility or any kind of tension so he's pretty weirded out.

i told him it's pretty stupid to be all cut up over a myspace/facebook status, but when i thought about it - i'd be pretty WTF'd if my gf had it as her status for no reason.

what do you guys think
Just ask her why really.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
This is why I don't use facebook/myspace much. It becomes too much srs bsns.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
meh I don't really care, i know some girls who do though if there bfs do not update it like the second they start going out. I think i would rather wait until it is like common knowledge and stuff before changing it on facebook.
saying that i would be pretty cut if i found out one my best friends was engaged through facebook or something

littlesev

HSC
She's probably doing it for attention. I have a friend who does that, then she complains that people are talking about her. :/
This. I have a friend who changed her status from in relationship to single to open relationship to engaged, all in one week. I was like, make up your mind, woman.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A

what do you guys think
i think he's got the right idea.

ffs @ the number of people who waste hours/days/weeks speculating about what their partner might be doing/thinking, without just asking them first

miaowsha

HSC
This. I have a friend who changed her status from in relationship to single to open relationship to engaged, all in one week. I was like, make up your mind, woman.
Lol. I changed my status to "in a relationship" with my best friend who just so happens to be gay. We have lots of people from school as friends. Everyone believed it. Bwahahahaha.

disorder

HSC
I knew someone who changed their other half on Bebo from her ex to her new boyfriend.
It took her ex a week to notice, then another 3 days to ask her about it, at which point she told him it was over between them and that she'd assumed he understood.

Tell him to ask her, in saves embarrassment in the long run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)