Facial cleansers/products (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
Clean and clear deep action cleansing wipes are the best thing thats ever happened to me.
And Nivea Young, moisturiser.
Oxy5 pimple cream

My godsend! My skin is usually pretty good but these three would be my 3 essentials

sugared plum

HSC
asscookie said:
Oh wow..I didn't know that. My dermatologist told me to just put it on the bad ones :eek:
it's weird hey. maybe yr derm. presumes it won't be a problem for you?

a while ago i asked my dad (chemist) if i could have a tube, like to use it like you every so often and he went off ranting about the problems...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
doctors and dermatologists just provide you with what will solve your problem, even if it's temporary.

your body might gradually become immune to the medication, or become reliant on it, or have nasty side effects, but as long as your original problem is solved, they've done their job. '-_-

which is why sometimes you need a bit of medical knowledge to know to what extent you should follow doctor's orders.

@ sugared plum: my mum does that all the time :p she knows her chemicals and she keeps telling me off for using the wrong ones, or using them too much. but it's good advice. i'm going to become a pharmacist :D

sugared plum

HSC
ooh exciting. i have a love/hate relationship with medical profession, but i do love the access to chemicals and scientific equipment

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
favourite expensive stuff- the dermalogica range
favourite cheaper stuff- nutrogena

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
favourite expensive stuff - kerosene
favourite cheap stuff - bar of soap

i am king of metro

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
What works the best for blackheads? Because i find that i normally get pimples as a result of me squeezing any blackheads i get so if i can get rid of them, pimples would be less of a problem.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i alternate bewteen cetaphil and the body shop seaweed purifying cleanser
i tone with witchhazel
and my morning moisturiser is clarins hydramatte day lotion and night i use clarins lotus oil

asscookie

dork.
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
What works the best for blackheads? Because i find that i normally get pimples as a result of me squeezing any blackheads i get so if i can get rid of them, pimples would be less of a problem.
Having regular peels is all that's ever helped me with blackheads, kind of expensive though :eek:

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
garnier deep clean foaming wash- is the cleanser i currently use. quite good.
vitamin e day lotion- from the body shop. smells delicious and is so light, yet works so well. its my favourite moisturiser
i use a facial scrub once in awhile..ten-o-six- nothing special but it does the job

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i looooooove clarins gentle facial peeling
its so good and makes ur skin feel soooo soft for days n days

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
waterbottle said:
i agree. i have pretty good skin, only get the occasional pimple, not dry, not oily etc. for a long time all i would do was wash my face with warm water in the shower cos that's all i needed to do. now i just use very basic johnson+johnson cleanser and moisturiser. i think it's best to leave your skin natural, unless you have problem skin.

Yeah agreed! I have really dry skin since I have eczema/dermititis etc and I barely EVER get pimples so I just use Clean and Clear Blackhead Cleanser cus its creamy and exactly the right consistency for my skin. Everything else usally dries it out and then i need a tonne of moisturiser to get my skin supple again.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)