• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Fail Customers (1 Viewer)

Master Username

HSC
Funny how stupid people can get.

Makes you proud to be educated properly.

See more fails at failblog.org

Treefeet

HSC
I have read all 9 pages just then, and i think i laughed at every single post. I think i have about a thousand stories floating around in my head, of all the stupid shit customers have said to me.

i was working at the family business the other day, and a customer stood to were the vegs where and started to order there, were he was kindly told, you order over there where the sign says "order here" anyway, he is standing around and my dad says to him twice " what can i get for you" what would you like" so dad and i are standing there. and then i the guy decides to tell me that i look blank. and then says.. dont you want to make money. blah blah. ( normaly if i am out of line, dad will kick me under the bench to tell me to shut up and he didnt do that.. so i thought perfect :p) So i piped up and said, my dad asked you two times already what you wanted, and you just stood there and now your being rude to be telling me i am blank looking, thats because you cant read a sign, can you read that sign there it says, "order here" not over there. so anyway he ordered something and then he kept going on to tell me i looked blank. im like what ever buddy, waved my hand at him and walked off.

I stared work that day at 5. and by 5.10 i was already having a fight with a stupid customer.

but i must addmit, all the customers that come through at woolies are just stupid, i mean you get treated like a second class citzen, people dont listen, they dont look, they dont read.

with the new swipe or insert your card. i told this guy 3 times to insert your card, cos the mechine was beeping at him.. and he is like why isnt this working. i just stood there and sigh'd and i said i told you 3 times already to insert your card, and then he says.. you dont need to be so rude about it.

i mean if you cant read or listen.. dont come in, but ive never seen him before.. so hopefully i wont see him again.

i would have to say its probley my personal that *may* be the issue.. but i always to have fights with people. and maybe that why i have people threatening to kill me :D the joys of working for Woolies :D

Jeee

Banned
HSC
ME: "So do you have a medicare card?"
THEM: "I've already bought medicine from here before."
*goes to the back, comes back*
ME: "Sorry, I spoke to the pharmacist, you're not in the system, we need your medicare card."
THEM: "I'm not in the system?! But I bought a Zappo and some fish tablets last time!"

ME IN MY HEAD: !@#$$#@$% NOT FUDGING PRESCRIPTIONS !#@#%@ NOOB FACE !$@#%

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
about the target bags thing:

I dont work at target, but they still complain that they had to pay 10c for their bag.

I work at Big W

customer: do you take flybuys?
Me: no

now i get this conversation about 3 times a shift.
BIG W- we dont do flybuys!

Treefeet

HSC
When you use self-serve at either woolies or Big W.. the machine asks you "Have you scanned your everyday rewards card" and yet some people still manages to scan their flybuys card, and then crack it at you cos they have to wait while we come over and say, "what happened here" and then its our fault, that they scanned it *rolls eyes*

( but when your standing there, with 6 machines going, and you can tell that people are scanning their flybuys.. i just stand there and make them wait.. cos they are soo thick to not even listen to the machine)

oh i forgot to mention, in SA they have no bags at woolies, everyone has their own green bags, it was a real eye opener. I mean you real about it in the woolies mag, but to see it in real life. is just that something more special. So i cant wait for the day that Victoria bans plastic bags all together, and you either bring a bag or walk out with 10 items in your hands.. and i think that is when us as check-out chicks or dudes can finally laugh at all these fail customers.

Last edited:

bdude

HSC
Treefeet said:
When you use self-serve at either woolies or Big W.. the machine asks you "Have you scanned your everyday rewards card" and yet some people still manages to scan their flybuys card, and then crack it at you cos they have to wait while we come over and say, "what happened here" and then its our fault, that they scanned it *rolls eyes*
Does the machine get an error if someone trys to scan their FlyBuys?

Treefeet

HSC
No the red light at the top of the machine will flash to say the person needs help. and then it will say " unknown item" and then you have to override it with your barcode.

91Thoth

HSC
Me, at Brumby's Bakery: Hi, can I help you at all?

Customer: Yeah. Is this bread fresh?

Me: Yes, we bake fresh bread every day.

Customer: So, its not stale, you dont store it?

Me: No... we throw out anyleftoever bread. We bake new stock every morning, so its fresh.

Customer: So, its fresh, like, this morning. Will it keep for tonight?

Me: Yes... its fresh bread....

Customer: So, will it still be fresh if I refrigerate it?

*Facepalm*

bdude

HSC
Aaaaarrgh! Is it that hard to understand that a KMart Gift Card will only work at KMart and there's absolutely nothing I can do to get it to work at Coles?

ashllis92

HSC
At the vet clinic I work at:
ME: You need to brush your long haired rabbit everyday.
Customer: Why? Doesn't it just brush itself?
ME: No, those things you thought were testicles, they were actually matted bits of hair. Jack is in fact Jill.
Customer: But why do I need to brush it? Can't it brush itself?

/facepalm

Kiim2507

HSC
At the vet clinic I work at:
ME: You need to brush your long haired rabbit everyday.
Customer: Why? Doesn't it just brush itself?
ME: No, those things you thought were testicles, they were actually matted bits of hair. Jack is in fact Jill.
Customer: But why do I need to brush it? Can't it brush itself?

/facepalm
Hahahahaah so funny.

We recently installed new EFTPOS machines but they're only working at 2 of the registers. I was at a cash only register with a huge CASH ONLY sign at the front and this guy comes up and places a massive order and thens like oh I'm paying by card! :evilfire::evilfire:
PLS DIE

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Me: *scans item*
Customer: No, hang on. That's wrong, the sign said "two for $10", so because I only have one, it should be $5, but it scanned as $7.
Me: Oh no, it's only if you buy the two, that you get it at that price.
Customer: I don't want it.

Omglol

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
UGH, i had a bad experience with a customer today, i wont post details because it is the subject of an investigation at the moment. but grrr, needless to say i was right, he was wrong.

Treefeet

HSC
Me: *scans item*
Customer: No, hang on. That's wrong, the sign said "two for $10", so because I only have one, it should be $5, but it scanned as $7.
Me: Oh no, it's only if you buy the two, that you get it at that price.
Customer: I don't want it.

Omglol
lol i agree, people are so dumb.. read the f-ing sign, 2 for $4.00.. not if you only want 1 its $2.00. Its the normal price at like $2.37. bleh!!

bdude

HSC
lol i agree, people are so dumb.. read the f-ing sign, 2 for $4.00.. not if you only want 1 its $2.00. Its the normal price at like $2.37. bleh!!
In fairness, for the longest time Coles would promote, for example, 2 for $3 to make a nice round price for its "dollar dazzler" catalogues but the unit price would still be $1.50 althouugh that did change a while ago, I'm not sure how long

ay0_x

HSC
Back in my hungry jack's days...

This woman, I swear to god she weighed like 200 kilos, came through drivethru with her friend that weighed like 150 kilos.

Anyway. They placed a really simple order. A kids' meal and a double whopper meal.

They come to the window and decide they want
8 more meals
7 more separate burgers
and about 20 ice creams.

Oh and.. after i've put all that in.

"I wanna pay some of it by cash and some of it by card"

IT'S HUNGRY JACKS YOU NUMBSKULLS, WE DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF HIGH TECH SHIT OVER HERE.

And then they throw a massive spaz attack because we don't have red fanta.

And of course they sit in drivethru checking all the orders and i swear to god they checked INSIDE the burgers too.

Cars behind them were honking.

All I wanted to say is YOU DONT NEED THIS FOOD YOU STUPID WOMAN YOU NEED TO FAST FOR A VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME.

The cars started swearing.

Then she got out of the car because her fat fingers couldn't hold on to her money properly.

And then all the cars behind apologised to me for swearing/honking and saying "I understand".

/rant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)