Fail the Trials (1 Viewer)

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
i haven't got my trial results back yet. but i predict that i failed in at least 2 subjects. what about u guys?
*edit*
i got some of my results back...shocking...just shocking... 66% for esl english(which is the highest mark out of our class -_-), 44% for both chem and physics, 88% for 2 u math and 39% for 3u math, yet to get my ipt result back....

I am not gonna give up...that's it, i am going to TRY MY BEST for HSC. but still..is it too late?....>.<..since my final assessment mark will be so low

Last edited:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i predict failing very badly in my 3u maths exam.

That is all, i didn't find great difficulty in other exams.

get_born

I predict i've failed my maths trials- but hopefully after studying my butt off for everything else I've done good in everything else.

tennille

HSC
Stop worrying about failing. :p

It happens. But you can always go well in the HSC. :)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Tennille said:
Stop worrying about failing. :p

It happens. But you can always go well in the HSC. :)
true but the problem is that i've been failing in 3unit for the whole year. i gotta start worrying or i'll fail the 3u maths hsc exam as well.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Well this is your 3rd thread about "failing the trials..."
It's almost as if your expecting it.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
yeah i agree wit Murf
As Tennille said...the trials are TRIALS after all, not the actual HSC,
wait till u get ur trials back, work on ur weaknesses and try and do this in prep 4 ur HSC.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeh thats true and try to stop worrying coz that wont get u anywhere jus when u get ur trials back sit down with ur teacher and work through the exam
i think ull know wot u did wrong and the next time the same type of question come up ull know how to do it!!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
So much for cruising through, huh?

You should learn from this, so that you don't get screwed over by your HSC.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Murf said:
Cruising Through????

m
!!!AAA!!! here thought that he should "cruise through" the trials, saving his energy for the HSC.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Murf said:
Can everyone please STFU and stop saying you all failed. A) its only the trials not the actual exam and b) no one has failed, you only fail AFTER you get your marks back...

:)

Murf
Murf I like your avatar. Because unlike other avatars it has some heterosexual kissing and not a bunch of guys kissing. Bravo.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Murf said:
Can everyone please STFU and stop saying you all failed. A) its only the trials not the actual exam and b) no one has failed, you only fail AFTER you get your marks back...

Murf
ah i have got my marks back. Some schools have dedicated teachers who saty up to 3am and mark them straight after you do them
I have so far failed 2 out of 3 subjects
Oh well, the one i didnt fail I got 85% in so that makes up for it

SmileyCam

HSC
Murf said:

Murf
shut up, let them wallow in their own craptasticness, you could just try not reading this thread, because it does matter but only within their own school, assessment tasks = fighting for class rank

Mandy101

HSC
Hey there's hope - I'm terrible at maths and thought I had failed but I got 80, so am very happy.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
SmileyCam said:
shut up, let them wallow in their own craptasticness, you could just try not reading this thread, because it does matter but only within their own school, assessment tasks = fighting for class rank
Agree, but not in such extreme terms.

Aristotle believed that catharsis of impure, self-depricating emotions was the cornerstone and focus of any activity in society. It allows for a better functioning society which deals with emotions rather than succumbing to them...like, you know, read Aristotle's Ethics...it'll like totally change your life.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Agree, but not in such extreme terms.

Aristotle believed that catharsis of impure, self-depricating emotions was the cornerstone and focus of any activity in society. It allows for a better functioning society which deals with emotions rather than succumbing to them...like, you know, read Aristotle's Ethics...it'll like totally change your life.
Before or after it puts you to sleep? ;)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha i failed extension maths :( but i havent got the exam back...hopefully i can grab a few marks to bring it above par...what my teacher said was 46%. hopefully it is what happened to my legal exam once when i found 10 unadded marks which brought me from 51% to 66% :D

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
general maths 78% not bad

SDD 29% ...... cough

Bio 35.5% ....... cough

English essay 12/15,
creative writing 8/15 and
section 1 9/15

not bad, i liked my essay mark.

thats all i've got back so far.

chem i'm guessin 20's-40%

anchient i'm guessing 50%-70%

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
I believed i failed every exam

I got english back today (one of my worst subjects) and i got 61.111% for paper 1

I thought i was going to fail every exam miserably - i still am gonna fail the rest of my exams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've now got everything - except economics and work studies
English (Standard) - 53.4%
Maths (General) - 65%
Legal - 74% (was originally 72% but I found out he didn't include 2 marks)
Business - 72%

So I did fail

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)