• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

failing hsc and only 2 terms left help (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
leoyh said:
sometimes its not about just studying and working hard, its about studying the right thing.

study the bits that you're weak at or that commonly come up in exams so you know when you see it, you can nail it. look at trends from past hsc papers to see what you could get marked down on or what could boost your marks and focus on those areas. Don't just limit yourself to studying one thing and after you finish, think that you're 'done'. Although it may work at times, its not good to limit yourself to just that one thing. Even taking a brief look at other resources can help

the hsc after all, is about how much work you put into it. hence, a lot of nerds do well (not to say that everyone who does well is a nerd - some people are naturally smart and pick up things really quickly and barely need to study). the hsc is more about memory than real intelligence and ability. so just keep working and you'll be fine
That's such a spot-on comment! I wish I thought of that before I put up my post

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
"Don't believe in yourself.
Believe in me, who believes in you." -Gurren Laggan

Just start studying hard now. Even if you arn't use to it, just do it. Remove anything that can distract you, sit down with a goal, and work till you finnish it.

I used to be the laziest kid at my school, but now I'm studying harder than most of them. Next term I'll see the fruits of my labour, when I thrash everybody in everything. *Evil Laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)