failure..?? (1 Viewer)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I define failure as anything less than 50%. I know, right? I'm craaaaaaaaazy!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
f3nr15 said:
If I get less than 100% in my Physics test I did today I'm going to be pissed on a scale equivalent to the Richter scale of 10 of an earthquake.
lol , wow , very high aims.
i`d be happy with an 80+ lol. i suck at physics ><

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
failure to me is not doing my personal best. selling yourself short, to put it simply.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
WTF SS got banned??????

This is an outrage!!!!!!!!!

I'm outraged!!!!!!!!!!
noir got +b as well

anyway i can conclude that HSC students these days are extremely competitive ... if i was still my junior self (Yr 7-10) i wouldnt stand a chance

Season

HSC
I used to think anything below 50% was fail, but now for me personally anything below my class average is crap. My last methods test, average was 37 out of 84.... pretty low, but I know that its not because people didn't try.

I would LOVE to get above 96

above 90 is what I'd be *OKAY* with

Anything less then I would be extremly disappointed.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
TDjie said:
failure to me is not doing my personal best. selling yourself short, to put it simply.
That's how I see it too. 50% doesn't really mean anything to me to say the least.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
magpam said:
but how can 50% be failure when each school has its own standards?
And when each person has their own standards. 50% is not a one size fits all sort of thing that determines a failure or not. But obviously, it's up to the individual to decide.

~untitled~

HSC
m0ofin said:
And when each person has their own standards. 50% is not a one size fits all sort of thing that determines a failure or not. But obviously, it's up to the individual to decide.
In junior high i had a really strict math teacher. In each exam she would move the pass mark up by 10%, starting at 60%, and then when it got to 90% she moved it up by 5%, needles to say that most of the class was failing pretty bad by the time it got to 95%.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
~untitled~ said:
In junior high i had a really strict math teacher. In each exam she would move the pass mark up by 10%, starting at 60%, and then when it got to 90% she moved it up by 5%, needles to say that most of the class was failing pretty bad by the time it got to 95%.
Junior high? Are you American?

~untitled~

HSC
Jachie said:
Junior high? Are you American?
No, the school was only 7 -10... Hence, it was a Junior high school as it only ran the "junior" grades of high school...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)