Fairly behind in Economics :( (1 Viewer)

thestandardkid

HSC
Hey guys, I am having a really hard time with Economics! I have not studied for the first two topics and have a limited/basic knowledge of the content taught thus far. I have come to the forums as I was wondering how to manage and catch-up on all the missed work? I have found that not many people are in the same boat as me as I go to a fairly competitive school but I am doing horribly :(

I just need some kind of motivation, guidance and reassurance. If someone can provide some kind of study plan or tips on how to get through the content before trials while balancing my other subjects, I would greatly appreciate it!

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hey guys, I am having a really hard time with Economics! I have not studied for the first two topics and have a limited/basic knowledge of the content taught thus far. I have come to the forums as I was wondering how to manage and catch-up on all the missed work? I have found that not many people are in the same boat as me as I go to a fairly competitive school but I am doing horribly :(

I just need some kind of motivation, guidance and reassurance. If someone can provide some kind of study plan or tips on how to get through the content before trials while balancing my other subjects, I would greatly appreciate it!
Just try break down what content you have to do into some subheadings/categories then try and allocate that work to certain days/weeks to try and catch up. Also I'd recommend just trying to learn the major part of the content you have missed rather than every little detail so that you can be ready for trials, and then if you have spare time before the trial you can go back and focus on the smaller details - because usually in exams they ask for the key content so at least you'll most likely (hopefully) be ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)