[SMSHS'08']
HSC
last year in bio, we watched heaps of vids with a student teacher
i was sleeping through most of them =[

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I wish I got to watch as many videos as you guys do! My school is really content based and I only really get to watch any videos in History because they are 'essential' to our learning... I got high in my exam while not paying any attention to the boring black and white movie! :D

alan7948

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
i never seem to be able to sleep in class..even in really boring classes..
i just look out the window and look at all the aircraft landing at syd. intl.lol
is your school right next to the airport?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I fell asleep while the class was reading Othello. I fell asleep on purpose cos the teacher gave every single person in the class a part to read except me. I was pretty pissed off cos I like Othello and I like reading out shakespeare out loud so i fell asleep.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
kaz1 said:
I fell asleep while the class was reading Othello. I fell asleep on purpose cos the teacher gave every single person in the class a part to read except me. I was pretty pissed off cos I like Othello and I like reading out shakespeare out loud so i fell asleep.
I'm the opposite. I hate reading out loud. But when my class is reading Shakespeare, we listen to the audio because my teacher buys CDs which act out Shakespeare plays :p

justxlouise

HSC
I don't really fall asleep, more like I'm about to. Usually happens during Commerce since my teacher talks a lot and the work is boring.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It is awesome to sleep during class as long as teachers don't mind you have a little nap. My teachers are very considerate in that sense. I had a nap yesterday. I felt fresh after I woke up.

YO!

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
It is awesome to sleep during class as long as teachers don't mind you have a little nap. My teachers are very considerate in that sense. I had a nap yesterday. I felt fresh after I woke up.

Nammuuuu, such a rebel! :D

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i did once, in year 10 or something.
i was so proud.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I've never fallen asleep in class, nor have I ever come close to doing so. Even if I sleep at 12 am +, I've never been that tired. How the hell do you get tired enough to fall asleep in class?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
I've never fallen asleep in class, nor have I ever come close to doing so. Even if I sleep at 12 am +, I've never been that tired. How the hell do you get tired enough to fall asleep in class?
Waking up at 2 am to do Mathematics and MX1 HSC past papers until 6am and working out from 6 am to 7 am and then walk 1 km to get to the train station to catch a train to get to school.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Waking up at 2 am to do Mathematics and MX1 HSC past papers until 6am and working out from 6 am to 7 am and then walk 1 km to get to the train station to catch a train to get to school.
Such a hard worker :)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
lyounamu said:
To think that you called yourself lazy before.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
4 hours sleep + walk to school + morning class on fucking sci fi + double ancient history = deep slumber

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
You all have way too much work to do! You need to relax every know and then... by going to sleep at a proper time around 10pm. Waking up to do past Maths papers at 2am is far too much work to be doing in year 11. That's insane and putting way too much pressure on yourself :D

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
Namu is accelerating =]
so he's doing MX1 HSC this year

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
lyounamu said:
Dedication ... I can't even get up at 6:45 every morning :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)