Family First and BoS Member's Political Career Ruined (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
wait i got.. it.. he can work for the advanced medical institute .. (AMI) with their nasal delivery system...

and he can play the piano too :p

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
wait i got.. it.. he can work for the advanced medical institute .. (AMI) with their nasal delivery system...

and he can play the piano too :p
Are they actually a medical institute, or just a dodgy company that calls itself that? :D

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Wait, someone from UNSW accusing USYD of being totally full of FOBs? Ahahahahaahahahaha......

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
So much for memorising essays all night. This Andrew Quah shizz has me confused. I don't know whether to feel sorry for the bastard or to keep laughing.

I vomitted a little and a piece of me died when I saw his "penis".
I hope he doesn't commit suicide or anything. I know I would.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
With his double degree and all, I would say that his last 5 years have totally been a waste of time now that he cannot teach/compose for others/conduct etc.

The next 5 years he really ought to lay low. Fuck. I would just die.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Bang Bang... Bang................ Bang...

banco55

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
With his double degree and all, I would say that his last 5 years have totally been a waste of time now that he cannot teach/compose for others/conduct etc.

The next 5 years he really ought to lay low. Fuck. I would just die.
I thought the company line was that this was a minor humiliation and he'll soon get over it? Google will still be here in 5 years and most likely youtube as well.

K

katie_tully

Quah is a lot of things. Top of that list though is giant pussy. He won't shoot anyone.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
I feel sorry for the poor bastard. He's pretty young to basically have any hope of a political career (which was clearly his ambition) wiped away. Sure he was obnoxious and self-righteous about his political views but it's not like there's a dearth of that on Australian campuses (and most people grow out of it). As for the hypocrisy charge: yeah he's a hypocrite but it doesn't invalidate his polical views. You can believe in ideals and not live up to them.
Yeah... but he was never ever going to be elected anyway so it wouldn't have been much of a political career.. he was just too wacky extreme to the right. Shame about the photos though, certainly I'm not going to gloat over someone else's momment of stupid behaviour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)