Fantasy NRL BOS Comp - Sportal.com.au (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
Code:
BOS League      

a fortunate draw with copius this week... now have to face another contender in Earnest next  week....  upset loss by matt ... have to say its going to pretty hard for you to win it from here :)[/QUOTE]

Ah couldnt believed i lost! I was tossing up between Berrigan and Bowen as captain and pulled up with no points for my captain lol. Im still in it for a top 4 finish depending on results and a few transfers up my sleaves.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Code:
BOS League      
LEAGUE CODE: 918611
Team Name 	Coach 	Rounds Played 	W 	D 	L 	Last 5 Rds 	Points Scored 	Points Against 	Diff. 	LEAGUE
1. 	Retards 	John 	20 	16 	1 	3 	4-0 	998 	745 	253 	33
2. 	Underachievers 	Sam 	20 	15 	1 	4 	4-1 	1042 	821 	221 	31
3. 	timbk2 United 	Tim 	20 	14 	2 	4 	3-1 	1017 	746 	271 	30
4. 	betterthanyouse 	Ernest 	20 	13 	1 	6 	2-3 	944 	692 	252 	27
5. 	copious 	Howie 	20 	13 	1 	6 	4-0 	1068 	835 	233 	27
6. 	matt#1 	Matthew 	20 	13 	0 	7 	4-1 	914 	749 	165 	26
7. 	Team BlueFire 	Matthias 	20 	11 	0 	9 	3-2 	717 	765 	-48 	22
8. 	undisputedneSs 	M 	20 	10 	1 	9 	2-2 	722 	794 	-72 	21
9. 	the kop 	Ben 	20 	10 	0 	10 	3-2 	764 	811 	-47 	20
10. 	gibbo67 	Stuart 	20 	7 	0 	13 	2-3 	586 	845 	-259 	14
11. 	Betty Broncos 	Betty 	20 	6 	1 	13 	1-4 	770 	875 	-105 	13
12. 	RUB!X 	Matt 	20 	4 	1 	15 	1-4 	645 	763 	-118 	9
13. 	G Bangers 	Warren 	20 	3 	1 	16 	0-5 	665 	862 	-197 	7
14. 	velox 	velox 	20 	0 	0 	20 	0-5 	416 	965 	-549 	0
BOS LEAGUE ROUND 20 - RESULTS
the kop 	38 	def by 	62 	copious
undisputedneSs 	42 	drew 	42 	timbk2 United
Betty Broncos 	27 	def by 	57 	matt#1
Retards 	44 	def 	28 	betterthanyouse
gibbo67 	41 	def 	18 	RUB!X
G Bangers 	34 	def by 	44 	Team BlueFire
velox 	42 	def by 	54 	Underachievers

ROUND 21 FIXTURE
undisputedneSs  	v 	copious
the kop  	v 	timbk2 United
Retards  	v 	matt#1
Betty Broncos  	v 	betterthanyouse
G Bangers  	v 	RUB!X
Underachievers  	v 	Team BlueFire
gibbo67  	v 	velox
Go me, stringing up a good run home with a solid win. Stupid Lockyer not being first choice kicker anymore.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
copious said:
Go me, stringing up a good run home with a solid win. Stupid Lockyer not being first choice kicker anymore.
dude cmon, locky is too inconsistant anyways... you should get hazem... hes a bargain now i think considering his lost like 90% of his start up value....

does this game keep going into the finals as well?
cuz i gotta rid the damn roosters, let me down big time specially mini

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Orange Juice said:
dude cmon, locky is too inconsistant anyways... you should get hazem... hes a bargain now i think considering his lost like 90% of his start up value....

does this game keep going into the finals as well?
cuz i gotta rid the damn roosters, let me down big time specially mini
I had Covell for the season, then sold him and bought in someone else. So yeah had no choice but to use Lockyer.

It doesnt go into the finals, theres only a few rounds to go.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
i can safely revoke any chances i had - not a good week (vs retards) to forget about your team altogether.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
haha you ONLY have mini.... i have at the moment mini, wing, flannery, ricketson, (dropped firman, crocker and cross) now each have dropped by more than half of their original value, add to that elmasri and a few other bulldogs/panther players ive discarded....... my team now is worth like 3.2 mil.... compare that to the 4.5mil or whatever the top guy is worth right now.... and my players are still depreciating each week...argh

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I've won something like 7 out of my last 8 games and yet i'm still nowhere near the lead. Bring it on this week Retards! :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
haha you ONLY have mini.... i have at the moment mini, wing, flannery, ricketson, (dropped firman, crocker and cross) now each have dropped by more than half of their original value, add to that elmasri and a few other bulldogs/panther players ive discarded....... my team now is worth like 3.2 mil.... compare that to the 4.5mil or whatever the top guy is worth right now.... and my players are still depreciating each week...argh
nah ive got more than just one :p
its just that mini has lost the most...
also got ricketson, wing, flannery and crocker... hahah sound guys as you... i used to have firman but i traded him after he stopped playing... fuck he was doing alright though...

ive got heaps of dogs as well... they were all losing so much... glad their winning this week...i have sherwin, hazem, braith, and cutler (needed someone as a reserve :p) and i used to have sonny and willie... expected willie to be back sooner, and sonny got injured real early... so i traded him as well... he came back traded him back... and his injured during his first touch LOL

whos everyones best buy? mines locky!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
haha orange juice... my other flops included omeley,sonny bill, pattens, luke rooney, galavao. nate myles and ben czislowski was only 30k and increased a few k, but they got injured/dropped... other stupid decisions i made including selling best when he was 30k after 3 or 4 weeks...selling lockyer when his value was still rising...selling hodges after brisbane got thrashed by melb, selling todd polglase when he was ~30k, selling naiqama when he was 30k, buying hornby to see him get injured the week after, same with daniel wagon... buying donald after manly's bubble burst, hes dropped like 80k since, buying gasnier at 220k, hes now 160k after 4 weeks or so....

i cant think of a really good buy.... most of my players loses value... its a miracle that im still at the top.... lockyer was good before i sold him, mellor went from 30k to about 110k before sharkies hit the wall, jason smiths was exellent(started at 30k and scored almost a try a week at the beginning) but sold him when he got injured....cross was decent buy for about 4 weeks before selling him after his brain explosion, of the current players in my team i think only matt geyer and matt sing has gained any significant value with adamson a close third....

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
haha orange juice... my other flops included omeley,sonny bill, pattens, luke rooney, galavao. nate myles and ben czislowski was only 30k and increased a few k, but they got injured/dropped... other stupid decisions i made including selling best when he was 30k after 3 or 4 weeks...selling lockyer when his value was still rising...selling hodges after brisbane got thrashed by melb, selling todd polglase when he was ~30k, selling naiqama when he was 30k, buying hornby to see him get injured the week after, same with daniel wagon... buying donald after manly's bubble burst, hes dropped like 80k since, buying gasnier at 220k, hes now 160k after 4 weeks or so....

i cant think of a really good buy.... most of my players loses value... its a miracle that im still at the top.... lockyer was good before i sold him, mellor went from 30k to about 110k before sharkies hit the wall, jason smiths was exellent(started at 30k and scored almost a try a week at the beginning) but sold him when he got injured....cross was decent buy for about 4 weeks before selling him after his brain explosion, of the current players in my team i think only matt geyer and matt sing has gained any significant value with adamson a close third....
dude sounds like youve got it pretty shit but lemme analyze my team... before i start... fucking hazem might not be playing this w/e which means i havnt got a kicker and the bulldogs are up against the rabbits... good opportunity to gain pts... and ive used up my trades... dammit... lets hope locky kicks else i aint got no one...

i havnt really traded... i have faith in my boys but they dont exactly do me well...just bought hunt and utai... (utai is gonna score this w/e... im feelin it)
ok so hazems lost me 280k, sherwin 80k, wing 100k, ricket 50k, kite, 20k, tahu 50k, webby 20k, and croker 150k...
i dont know how anyone is gaining value... i mean i just traded mini, the roosters seriously are losing value 50% each week...
does anyone know who will kick if hazem doesnt play? is it anasta or sherwin or some other bulldog that ive got?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Orange Juice said:
dude sounds like youve got it pretty shit but lemme analyze my team... before i start... fucking hazem might not be playing this w/e which means i havnt got a kicker and the bulldogs are up against the rabbits... good opportunity to gain pts... and ive used up my trades... dammit... lets hope locky kicks else i aint got no one...

i havnt really traded... i have faith in my boys but they dont exactly do me well...just bought hunt and utai... (utai is gonna score this w/e... im feelin it)
ok so hazems lost me 280k, sherwin 80k, wing 100k, ricket 50k, kite, 20k, tahu 50k, webby 20k, and croker 150k...
i dont know how anyone is gaining value... i mean i just traded mini, the roosters seriously are losing value 50% each week...
does anyone know who will kick if hazem doesnt play? is it anasta or sherwin or some other bulldog that ive got?
Lol lockyer isnt gonna kick unless Brett Seymour f*cks up, he said it himself. Lolesi will probaly kick to take pressure off Anasta and Sherwins play making game. Though you might find they will share the kicking if one or the other stuffs up.

I've gained a bit of value in my team, I think its at 3.9 mil

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
so who the hell do i put as my kicker then? i aint got lolesi... only locky, sherwin and anasta...
dammit... i was banking on a high scoring bulldogs side this week... and was hoping to score 100 pts!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Hmm, you got any trades left?

I got Johns since Locky is out.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i got trades left but not for this week... i used up my last one on hunt last night then i heard hazem might be out...
oh hazem... i hope he plays injured...
i had johns at the beginning then he got injured and origin and stuff so i didnt trade him back... whats he worth now?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hmm 100 ish k i think, cant remember. El Masri is gone for the season, he's gonna have surgery lol, unlucky. You never know, I played with no kicker last week and managed to score 62 points.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahaha shit... just when the doggies are about to come back to form... im gonna use locky as me kicker... hes got the greatest chance of kicking one... or none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)