Fantasy NRL BOS Comp - Sportal.com.au (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
i had a SHOCKER. 4 players which i didnt pick totalled for 26 points -_- , would of won easily. anyway good game ohwhenthesaints.

HSC
Lol yeah I was shit too. I had a few players I didn't pick score well as well. And way too many Dragons lol I will never learn.

Got lucky but I'll take happily the 2 and look to next week

matt#1

HSC
N/A
here is the BOS league ladder after round 3:

1. Retards John
2. timbk2 United Tim
3. betterthanyouse Ernest
4. copious Howie
5. matt#1 Matt
6. undisputedneSs M
7. Team BlueFire Matthias
8. Betty Broncos Betty

9. Underachievers Sam
10. G Bangers Warren
11. RUB!X Matt
12. the kop Ben
13. gibbo67 Stuart
14. velox velox

i'm so glad that i got to play velox this week, haha...cause my team was pretty useless. I have way too many Bulldogs in my side.

Last edited:

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Woo-hoo third. Lookout whoever im playing next!

matt#1 said:
i'm so glad that i got to play velox this week, haha...cause my team was pretty useless. I have way too many Bulldogs in my side.
You'll be fucked when they have a bye.

HSC
Lol fuck didn't get around to putting in my team. Had my new signings Ennis and Sims in who were fucken suspended, as was Riddell!

The fact pretty much all my players were on losing teams didn't help much either lol.

Ok I'm in some trouble here... out of form halfback dropped to PL, rumours of my star centre and captain being injured for 4 weeks and several reserves out injured.

Going to be tough!!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah firmans out, johns in doubt, manly with a bye and 3 of my backs are out of form. got some tough decisions to make this week, especially with a 3 week trade i got up my sleeves, which really depends on how much the players value increases next week :s

billbro

HSC
N/A
-_-; haven't been on these forums for awhile so I didn't know there was an alternative to vnrl since it finished...oh well trying to join a public comp for the start of round 5 for a bit of fun.

HSC
Lol... I really gotta remember to fix up my team each week!

Made some trades after last week so my bench was all stuffed around... didn't fix it up resulting in the first week PJ Marsh has been off the bench and a loss of 10 points there. Also forgot to replace my captain for this game despite knowing he was out injured. Can't see myself getting up this round unless someone pulls out a freakish performance... looks like I'll have to try and come back strong... slow start.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
im not in this league but.... hows hazem going this season? im using lockyer as my kicker and i really dont think hes doing too good... and damn those dogs... ive got 3 or so of their players....and i just traded tahu fuck and then he scores last night... ewww

T

timbk2

dont think tahu scored last night.. ashley graham, riddel, pjmarsh(2)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
sure he didnt score? oh wells... i hope the broncos have a win...and brent sherwin has been a shocker

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
i took out pj marsh this week -_-, happens to me all the time.

i wouldnt have lockyer as kicker, he's too inconsistent.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dont have any other guys... unless i wanna put johns in and take out sherwin... and sherwin is captain... im trying to get hazem but dont have enough money... gonna trade people in...and plus isnt johns injured again?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
cant wait.. i really must stop picking players from team that loses on the weekend.... i have like 3 panthers 4 broncos in my team while i have players resting in reserves scoring tries and whatnot.... bah

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
im having the worst week, while i will win, heres a summary of missed points so far :

- replaced pj marsh with brent webb, next thing you know parra win and pj scores 2 tries.
- last minute decision replacing adamson with thorn, broncos get smashed
- made shaun berrigan as captain, my usual captain billy slater scores 2 tries and storm win, potential of 20 points.

T

timbk2

So far..

i've got

2 tries - Wesser
2 tries - Geyer
4 tries - Slater (captain)
2 tries - Sing
1 try - jason smith

bring it on... !

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
2 tries - Whesser
2 tries - Webster
2 tries - Slater
2 tries - Sing
1 try - jason smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)