Fart Scenes (1 Viewer)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Hey, im freaking out! I mean, how the heck do you write a fart scene? I'm feeling tension build up in my ass...er...i mean...head. lol

I think i might need to start a pseudo-thread to help me and my fellow stressed out ext 2 peers to talk about fart. I mean. seriously, im gonna blow.

Dreal_nightelf

Lols!!!

FarT scENE!!????

hahah good lUck - either it'll be efffective in humouring the markers. But humours is so much harder to achieve, compared to the depressed post-modernst self-indulgent bull crap that the rest o' us r doing. soOOoo good luck!!!!

BesiDes dun stress at least u can hab fun w/ ur major work doing scenes like dat - like i sed almost evry1 i knoe has got sum sort of deprresed, dellusional, theme that somehow relates to insanity.....

BesIDes stress about ADvance Eng. bruz dAts d KiLLer here...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
this is spam and i admit it...but i havent laughed this hard for a looong while!

hahahahahahahahaha ROFL

zerzillia

thanks for making me laugh, was scratching my head in vain over my reflection statement. XD

staticx

fart scencs

fuck adding fart scenes to ur essays! Extension 2 English works should incorporate more trivial topics, such as double penetration, anal sex, oral defication, and just general hornyness and necrophelia. I mean, why not? Isn't that the whole point of the exerise? Aren't wierd sex fetishes the driving force behind today's politicans?

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
staticx said:
fuck adding fart scenes to ur essays! Extension 2 English works should incorporate more trivial topics, such as double penetration, anal sex, oral defication, and just general hornyness and necrophelia. I mean, why not? Isn't that the whole point of the exerise? Aren't wierd sex fetishes the driving force behind today's politicans?

uhhh...... possibly....? tho im not much of a fan of politics....

....uhhh......

...how do i answer THAT?... LOL

Ziff

HSC
N/A
If you were narrating your own life:

"As I sat down next to Jimmy on the crudely designed open park bench, a gust of wind carried the release of gas from my nebulus rear end towards the orfactory sensor of my old companion. I refused to appologise."

KungPow

HSC
Re:

Haha I like the "I refused to apologise." Nice touch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)