Fashion Contacts (1 Viewer)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
grk_styl said:
i bought green ones (fkn cost me 280!! coz they're prescription too) and they SUCKED! my pupils are too big so the green part covered my pupil and all i could see was green freaky shit.

just whatever u do...make sure u try them out first a few times and THEN buy them. i got them exchanged anyway.

but seriously...don't get contacts unless u really need them. they're a PAIN IN THE ARSE!
Definately. Im shortsighted and have normal contacts but I went through such grief to get them. The surface of my eye is different either too steep or something. And its such a hassle for me to get my contacts in. So yeah definately try out the contacts first!

Last edited:

slip

HSC
my contacts are pretty comfortable, forget there there heaps, and pretty easy to get in and out. you get used to poking yuorself in the eye pretty quick.

the problem is if you think oh ill jsut wear my funky colour contact out tonight you most probably have to take them out before you go to bed, which can be a problem if you not goin ghome, or getting hoem at 2 or 3 and not having the energy to clean them.

i reckon my eyes are blue-grey, but people say i have nice eyes every now and then, so i dont really feel the need for colour contacts, if i did i would either get green or birght blue.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
note to ppl who r planning to wear contacts....dont sit in front of a tv or computer screen 4 hours b4 puting them in...ur eye will be irritated n its impossible to do it...

Pierotte

HSC
i want some of those japanese contacts (anyone seen shingo mamma?) which have like a little star in them!!
Or i saw these ones which were black with spirals
OR completely black!!!!

i dont think thres a point in wearing fashion contacts unless they are DIFFERENT and people can tell you are wearing them... screw contact wearers who want to change the colour of their eyes and look natural, how boring....

same goes for hair colour, dont dye it to look natural, go crazy like purple or red or else its just OH SO BORING and its saying your not happy with ur self, on the other hand getting crazy colours is a fashion statement or soem shit like that...

bah i dont know what im getting at... but there is a point in what im trying to say.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Pierotte said:
i want some of those japanese contacts (anyone seen shingo mamma?) which have like a little star in them!!
Or i saw these ones which were black with spirals
OR completely black!!!!

i dont think thres a point in wearing fashion contacts unless they are DIFFERENT and people can tell you are wearing them... screw contact wearers who want to change the colour of their eyes and look natural, how boring....

same goes for hair colour, dont dye it to look natural, go crazy like purple or red or else its just OH SO BORING and its saying your not happy with ur self, on the other hand getting crazy colours is a fashion statement or soem shit like that...

bah i dont know what im getting at... but there is a point in what im trying to say.
i think u should go live in tokyo

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
What's the point of having eye contacts to match an outfit? It's not like people are gonna look at your eyes to check if your outfit matches...The fashion world are going to extremes these says...

The other day I saw an episode on America's Next Top Model and they ditched this girl just because she gave "attitude" in all her photos. I mean, who cares? They're photos!!!

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
nicko88 said:
What's the point of having eye contacts to match an outfit? It's not like people are gonna look at your eyes to check if your outfit matches...The fashion world are going to extremes these says...

The other day I saw an episode on America's Next Top Model and they ditched this girl just because she gave "attitude" in all her photos. I mean, who cares? They're photos!!!
Someone somwhere cares..

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
nicko88 said:
i thought photographers wanted a bit of attitude. like, to compliment to atmosphere in the photos

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
yeah, so like, if the contacts stood out and were very different from your normal eye color, people will notice.
Or if they arent colored contacts but like, cats eye, red, black, etc.
Didnt they have green and gold contacts with boxing kangaroos on them for the olypmics? i swear i saw them in a magazine somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)