Fashion sense (1 Viewer)

aNg3L_iReNe

Irene was here....
im def city urbanish!!
i have a weird style becaue i dont like to wear whats in fashion... but i wear stuff thats 'going' to be in fashion haha.. so most people think i wear weird clothes but then realise ina month or two.. hey.. thats what irene was wearing last month heheh...
this works out because i buy clothes that arent very popoular.. and by then, look what we have here.. irene is starting a trend lolzzz

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by aNg3L_iReNe
im def city urbanish!!
i have a weird style becaue i dont like to wear whats in fashion... but i wear stuff thats 'going' to be in fashion haha.. so most people think i wear weird clothes but then realise ina month or two.. hey.. thats what irene was wearing last month heheh...
this works out because i buy clothes that arent very popoular.. and by then, look what we have here.. irene is starting a trend lolzzz
you japanese then :D

Originally posted by dieselboi
asylum what do you find so amusing?
hehe homosexual :D slammed that guy good :D

dieselboi

kewl Irene!
I live in Western Syd, so although what i wear fits well within the confines of the city it is slightly TOO stylish for west.
Ppl in the west have a shit stereo-type imo.
But anyway, yeah i wear city gear and they think wow that is different-unusual-weird. And then they see it

aNg3L_iReNe

Irene was here....
Originally posted by dieselboi
kewl Irene!
I live in Western Syd, so although what i wear fits well within the confines of the city it is slightly TOO stylish for west.
Ppl in the west have a shit stereo-type imo.
But anyway, yeah i wear city gear and they think wow that is different-unusual-weird. And then they see it
ahahah! thats so true!
people are just bums around here lol...

m1nx

HSC
glammy urban, i guess. lately been trying to stop looking so dressed up even though I'm not (sick of the stares/glares) so hopefully that's going well

aNg3L_iReNe

Irene was here....
Originally posted by m1nx
glammy urban, i guess. lately been trying to stop looking so dressed up even though I'm not (sick of the stares/glares) so hopefully that's going well
lol!!
the other day.. i was supposedly 'over-dressed' for work..
my boss goes to me..."..you going clubbing after or something"

im thinking.. wtf!! i was just dressed in black .. .. nothing compared to what you'd wear to clubs, i guess he hitting 'old age' lolzz

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahha

seen that japanese street culture :?

its crazy over there

aNg3L_iReNe

Irene was here....
japanese are just an EXTREMELY x 10000000 stylish clan...

i dont knoww, i find their fashion wierd tho.. sorry to offend anyone..
same with the extreme honky fashion...

yesterday i went and bought those horse hooves for my sister.. you know how the chicks wear a mini skirt and then extra coverings for the knees down.. hahaha... it looks ridiculous!!

dieselboi

Originally posted by m1nx
that is sexy hoochie-mama!
I love chicks that wear clothes like that.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe

if you see a bum, thats probably me :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha not that bum :D

bum on the street with music :D

thats me

midnightsausage

i wear heaps of second hand stuff...have an abnormally large amount of band shirts (i have one from every concert/festival i've ever been to except one), wear a lot of silly plastic jewellery, live in my chuck taylors and docs...oh, and i like hats. hats are swankiness. i also have an immense disregard for uniform...have serious issues with our "uniform police" at school (aka the deputy principal), who actually rang my mum about it the other day...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)