• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Fast Food - Advertisements vs Reality (1 Viewer)

untitled....

HSC
It doesn't come as much of a surprise because whenever we eat fast food we only see the second image... Like, I was not :jaw:as you probably intended.

Cisco-Kid

HSC
so never eat at a fast food restaurant because of the appearance of your meal compared to the advertisement? as long as it contains the same ingredients i dont see anything wrong
read the thread title. i never said "never eat fastfood" its just a comparison mate

HSC
not that big of a shock, just makes me feel like some right now

quik.

HSC
More annoyed at the fact that burgers are smaller than my palm nowadays. Hungry Jacks double whopper seems to be the only burger that isn't goddam fun sized.

WannaBang?

HSC
fuck you're a gronk. it's fast food. what do you expect?

neg repped.

Cisco-Kid

HSC
fuck you're a gronk. it's fast food. what do you expect?

neg repped.
im just simply comparing the advertised pic of fast food compared to reality you sod...read the thread title you "gronk" you = EPIC FAIL
why even post? and the hilarity is, you post that you neg rep me, when you dont have any rep power...

multicellular

HSC
Of course it is going to appear different. The advertisements were prepared specially to make it look enticing and had a professional photographer taking them whereas the real life were simply prepared in the mimimum amount of time so you could get your food faster. Hence the term fast food.

freakyzu

HSC
More annoyed at the fact that burgers are smaller than my palm nowadays. Hungry Jacks double whopper seems to be the only burger that isn't goddam fun sized.
If anyone has tried the Buger King (hungry jacks) burgers in Dubai.....u will actually see the add burgers there....they are huge.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Of course it is going to appear different. The advertisements were prepared specially to make it look enticing and had a professional photographer taking them .
Most of the time, what is photographed isn't even edible. If it isn't made out of plastic, it's full of colouring or barely cooked.
Quite frankly, you wouldn't want to eat image #1.

zaqwerty

HSC

Is that supposed to look like brains?
I was recently in the US - Arby's (where this "sandwich" comes from) basically prides themselves on the fact that they use roast beef instead of burgers. Sounds okay in theory, but their menu pretty much consists of 3 different "sandwiches", each one with increasingly more cheese and beef. And it didn't taste all that great...

Although they had like 5 different types of sauces and that kind of made me happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)