Fastest pen?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Whats a good pen that makes u write fast?? Not too expensive though, and not a fountain pen

HSC
Ok which of the following do u recommend for writing fast??
Pilot G2
Bic Atlantis
Uni jetstream

terzho

HSC
Definitely the Jetstream, make sure it's 1.0 as well.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Makematics

HSC
Based on these answers, i think we can deduce that pens are much like wands in Harry Potter. Each person has his/her own perfect match.

tattoo2200

HSC
N/A
Trust me you should definitely try out a fountain pen. I first told myself i would never touch that god forsaken pen. But when i tried it out i fell in love and i have been usingi t ever since. My writing has been heaps neat and the smoothness of the ink and the confort of the pen is unmatched. Trust me try it. You wont regret it. Get a Lamy Safari

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Trust me you should definitely try out a fountain pen. I first told myself i would never touch that god forsaken pen. But when i tried it out i fell in love and i have been usingi t ever since. My writing has been heaps neat and the smoothness of the ink and the confort of the pen is unmatched. Trust me try it. You wont regret it. Get a Lamy Safari
i'm thinking of getting a fountain pen :L what nib did you get?

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Yes I completely agree with what tattoo said. You should see if you can try out some different nibs to figure out which is best for you. The extra fine is obviously the thinnest line and probs closest to a biro thickness line, but can get a little scratchy on the paper. I personally like a fine the best because it looks a lot like a 0.4 felt tip and the medium is a bit thick/chews through the ink too quickly.

If you're thinking of a lamy safari (they come in a whole heap of colours because the barrel is plastic, but the nib is still the same metal nib you get on p much all lamy pens), seriously consider getting an ink pot and a converter. I find the ink pot lasts for ages (I refill my pen weekly and my pot has lasted 10 months so far so for an $8 bottle, it's good value). Or cartridges might be better for an exam situation if you run out of ink and want to swap quickly.
yea i read around on the forums and other reviews on the safari. i've read that noodler's bulletproof ink is good, where can i buy that? on ebay the shipping fee is almost more expensive than the ink itself LOL

prolly going to get both cartridges and converters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)