Father and daugher have illegal child [INCEST WARNING] (1 Viewer)

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
We were talking about this at lunch.
Quite disturbing.

I feel sorry for the kid when it's older.

It's Pop would also be it's Dad.
- Now that's wrong.

Imagine the teasing.

Plus don't they say kids can have heaps of diseases/problems or something if they are inbred.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
ticky2002 said:
We were talking about this at lunch.
Quite disturbing.

I feel sorry for the kid when it's older.

It's Pop would also be it's Dad.
- Now that's wrong.

Imagine the teasing.

Plus don't they say kids can have heaps of diseases/problems or something if they are inbred.

Yeah, weird, her mother would be her sister?.....wtf wtf wtf.

The Hippy

HSC
whats to prove that this sicko wont sleep with his own daughter who is also his granddaughter?? that poor child should be taken away from her incest endorsing parents.

hardcorebogan

HSC
FUK ME THEY SHULD BE SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im like gona fukin vomit afta watchin that shit ai??
there so fukd up!!!!!!!!!!
evn tho they didnt no each other hes her fukin father!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my lord holy moses!!!

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
hardcorebogan said:
FUK ME THEY SHULD BE SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im like gona fukin vomit afta watchin that shit ai??
there so fukd up!!!!!!!!!!
evn tho they didnt no each other hes her fukin father!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my lord holy moses!!!
Thanks for that, hardcorebogan.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
If you think about it the way KFunk and zimmerman are putting it, there's not much you can logically argue with to make incest a bad thing.

However, I would say that you can only make that argument if you assume the persons involved have access to birth control. Of course, in today's society in a first world country, they would. Okay, fine. But once upon a time there weren't any reliable methods of contraception, so if you fucked your dad there'd be a good chance you'd end up with a screwed up kid as a result, which I think we have all agreed is just wrong. So in order to even begin to argue that incest could be acceptable, we have to have measures in place to prevent the thing happening which would make it "wrong" - having a kid. The fact that you have to put conditions on the circumstances that make it less wrong says to me that at some fundamental level you are just not supposed to make sexytime with people you are related to.

Does that even make sense to anyone?

Meh. It makes sense to me.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I mostly agree, but be aware that theres evidence that if a population could get over the initual health slump caused by incest, that the increased rate of mutation would be benneficial. Its also plenty valid in other situations, a genetically viable population is one woman pregnant with a male child, its just that they have to have multiple partners and at least 5 kids each to make up for the deformed ones that occur because of the increased chance of fucked upness.

Basically in the long term it should clear out some negitive genes, but evolution doesnt much work for us anymore so whatever.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Muz4PM said:
We have a 'man' having a baby, we have incestuous couples. I shudder to think of what will happen next.
yeah, i know what you mean. Morals in society are going straight down the tube in my opinion.

withoutaface said:
This is God's way of fixing things.
i reckon he should've 'fixed' it the second time too. now that poor kid is gonna grow up totally fucked in the head. These two red necks should be gaoled for subjecting a child to this shit.

zimmerman8k said:
The practical reality is, that is gonna be one fucked up kid.
QFT!

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Morality has nothing to do with a Transsexual having a child. Absolutely fuck all.

-

There seems to be some evidence of this being an issue that is becoming more and more prevelant in society. This thing is called GSA and occurs usually when an adopted child is reunited with a parent or sibling. For the anti-wiki people out there, here is an academic journal published on the topic:-

Childs, Robert Michael, Psy.D., Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, 1998, 349 pages; AAT 9832062
perhaps 'morals' wasn't the right word. i meant the threshold of what is considered acceptable in society.

x..starmile..x

HSC
Yeah I watched that story on 60 Minutes.
I went into it thinking that I'd keep an open mind and not be judgemental, but after watching it I just can't see any way to justify it.
In some story I read, the mother of the chick that married her father said that she lied when she said she met him only a couple of times, and that she used to go and stay at his place for a week every so often.
I dunno.
But did they really have to call their child Celeste?
It's bad enough that the kid is inbred, it has cheeks the size of Africa and is gonna grow up so fucked up, but they have to make its name actually RHYME with incest.

The cruelty.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
incest has been such a long established taboo that i think a lot of people have forgotten (or never actually knew) what exactly made it so taboo in the first place.
I mean, the whole story of oedipus is just one ancient example of how incest has long been frowned upon.
I dont know whether the initial reason was simply that incest-derived children tend to genetically mutated. It might have been. Regardless, with society holding such a well established taboo i think it's unfair for the child to remain in an environment that completely ignores it. There's such a thing as being raised in an open environment, and then there's this. One has to wonder what psychological damage (assuming there is no physical damage) will be done to this child. Society wont gradually think "oh, i suppose incest is ok" like it has with the publication of sexual material in the mass media, for example. Life is going to be very difficult for the child and i honestly feel disgusted that two people could be so selfish to inflict such a life on an innocent human being.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Ewwwwwwww, i saw a piccy of those bastards kissing on some news site *vomits*

:cold:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)