Favourite Animes (1 Viewer)

tempco

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i respected you until you said that.

just kidding, lol. :D

but still...initial d? really? :eek:
Hey, Initial D is awesome. It's a guy thing.

sassy_gal

HSC
Love Hina has probably got to be my favourite but theres another that I absolutely love. It's called Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de pon, has anyone else watched it? it's so cute and neva fails to crack me up.

HSC
N/A
^ Naruto? Well I have to admit it was interesting at first but now I can't be bothered with it. Haven't been bothered with anime for a while now...

But I'm liking Full Moon wo Sagashite.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
I dun watch that much anime, but i really enjoyed Love Hina :)

Can u guys recommend anythin else similar?

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
Naruto was really good, until after the Naruto vs Gaara fight. After that, it devolved into what felt like Dragon Ball Z redux. Plus, you can't help but notice how patently ridiculous it is to be a ninja running around in a bright orange jumpsuit.

Gundam Seed was also fairly interesting, not for the big physics defying giant robot fetish, but because of how fucked up emotionally some of the characters were.

Also, Ranma is simultaneously mind-numbingly horrific and gut-wrenchingly hilarious. I love it.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Aznpsycho said:
Gundam Seed was also fairly interesting, not for the big physics defying giant robot fetish, but because of how fucked up emotionally some of the characters were.
Yes yes i agree with you there, definately. I didnt like it at first because i'm not really into the whole big machines/mech thing, you know. but i watched it anyway to satisfy my inner psychologist.

taki999

HSC
haha...robot fetish..yeah gundam goes in circles now, the characters a weird now...

Intial D is okay, but you always have to wait like 2-3 episodes before something good happens.

Doraemon is still good tho :D

winterfall

HSC
I LOVE Studio Ghiblie films...

Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and Porco Rosso... I want to see Laputa and My Neighbour Totoro though :p The music is beautiful too, I recommend everyone try it...

Speaking of studio ghibli, eminence is holding a symphony orchestra ft music from studio ghibli and final fantasy... :p check out my siggie for more details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)