Favourite brand of shoes? (1 Viewer)

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Hmmmm...
Converse, Nike, LV, Gucci, Creative Recreation and some others.

lulztastical

HSC
N/A
trying to save up. my friend showed me his pair and they are pretty nice, although they were just plain white court lows, it felt a little too ridiculous really.

if i do end up getting some, probably an achilles midtop. i don't really want to drop $500 on shoes either. i might wait till revolve has a sale and i could probably get them for $200ish.

EDIT: Our Spot - Court Shoe :D
my size too.
our spot atmosphere scares me, although the staff are friendly it feels like i'm not really allowed to know where it is.

good find btw besides my above qualms their prices are fairly reasonable... unlike incu...

johony

HSC
yeah, i really do hate walking into high fashion stores sometimes. at least the staff are friendly. robby ingham in paddo is probably worse. when i walked it it was staffed by uptight 50 somethings, which made me feel a little nervous, especially when i was wearing my acid wash hoodie.

they had cheapish acnes though.

i like incu's range, but yeah, normal pricing is a little shitty. their sales are quite good.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
trying to save up. my friend showed me his pair and they are pretty nice, although they were just plain white court lows, it felt a little too ridiculous really.

if i do end up getting some, probably an achilles midtop. i don't really want to drop $500 on shoes either. i might wait till revolve has a sale and i could probably get them for $200ish.

EDIT: Our Spot - Court Shoe :D
my size too.
they are so fucking hot oh my

isnice

HSC
where is our spot exactly? ive always wanted to go but ive never been able to really find it..is it close to burton street with carhartt and supply and all that?

btw any place to cop uniqlo in sydney? ive been in china and shits great and affordable but im just wonderin if there is any retailer/stockist in syd.

Astartes

HSC
Adidas Superstars & Nike Cortez. Oh nom nom nom nom nom nom.

They look good really good, especially the white ones.

johony

HSC
where is our spot exactly? ive always wanted to go but ive never been able to really find it..is it close to burton street with carhartt and supply and all that?
it's near there. just walk up crown st on the northern side of oxford and turn left at liverpool st. the shop is a dark greyish building.

btw any place to cop uniqlo in sydney? ive been in china and shits great and affordable but im just wonderin if there is any retailer/stockist in syd.
i'd like to know too. maybe i'll open up a business that imports H&M, Zara and Uniqlo (or any nice chain store shit we can't get here) in a couple years time if they haven't arrived yet. i'm not sure if thats against any rules though.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

urban store used to sell them
pretty sure in the bankstown store..

oh wait they closed down like 2 years ago lol

i love spring courts. so american.

johony

HSC
urban store used to sell them
pretty sure in the bankstown store..

oh wait they closed down like 2 years ago lol

i love spring courts. so american.
srs? wow, i never would've expected that. bankstown centro nowadays has become a bit of a cesspool for clothing tbh.

spring courts are french lol

isnice

HSC
urban store ay? wow that is a really shit store. thats a surprise

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
hahah i know they are
but they look like typical american tennis shoes

and what's a suprise?
urban in bankstown was the best one. two levels et al

isnice

HSC
ive only been to the one in burwood- is that the same store?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
there used to be an urban in newtown, bondi junction and bankstown
all shut down except for obvs burwood store.

i remember as a 10yo going into the bankstown store and sitting on the cow leather couch they had upstairs. so cool.

lulztastical

HSC
N/A
pretty sure you know where carhartt store is, everyone does. follow that stupidly steep hill down, turn right and it's one of those terrace looking places. very easy to miss as signage is minimum to non existant.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Cons will never go out of fashion I hope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)