Favourite item of clothing (2 Viewers)

skillz

HSC
just wondering. is camoflauge pants really popular and 'in' right now??
i just came back o/s and brought 2 pairs of camo pants, now i see everyone wearing camo shorts :|

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
grk_styl said:
they're from Just Jeans. the super silver skinny or something. i've got them in black.
they're hawt!
i have them in silver too, theyre pretty comfy and flattering, but i still only wear them on a skinny day or i feel fat :(

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
skillz said:
just wondering. is camoflauge pants really popular and 'in' right now??
i just came back o/s and brought 2 pairs of camo pants, now i see everyone wearing camo shorts :|
NOT REALY depends what lengh and what style because well but if u like em wear em JUST DO IT i think you could team it up with a nice fitted tank and some thongs if its shorts or 3/4 style but if its long wear closed shoes... oh and number one rule for guys never and i mean NEVER wear COLOURED SOCKS WITH 3/4 YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING AND THATS NOT A GOOOD LOOK
P.S MAKE SURE UR TANNED THEN ITLL LOOK HOT

HSC
prada jumper my sister got me, i swear to god this jumper is the sex. so comfortable!

kimmie.xoxo

HSC
havaianas, and all my skinny jeans. i invest all my money into my jeans. so comfy.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i have to just post something here about the geniuses at Jay Jays. they have come up with a new range of jeans calld 'Daddy Long Legs'. and oh my god.. they are divine. myself, being a tall person, ive always found it so frustrating to find a nice pair of jeans that are long enough!!!!!!!!! so i saw these new jeans in jay jays and thought i'd try them on. there i was, anticipating the cool breeze you get on the tops of your feet when the jeans don't cover them, but low and behold, these new fantastic jeans actually TOUCH THE FLOOR!!!!! i couldn't believe it and i never want to take them off.

i was gushing to the sales chicks about how great these jeans were, coz i know heaps of other tall girls with the same problem. and they said that soon, they are getting skinny leg jeans in this Daddy Long Legs kind!!! i squealed with delight. ive never liked skinny legs before because whenever i tried them on, they looked like half way between three quarter length and full length. surely, only midget girls can wear them. BUT NOT ANY MORE!!! yay!!!!!

blu biu

HSC
kow_dude said:
Why do some people wear jeans that are so short that it shows their bum crack when they bend over?
... lol
because they didnt realise that it would when they bought it .

*hand up . guilty

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Anyone know where to buy a formal/wedding suit for less than $200?

Bleh...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Didn't there used to be a place that made suits for $100?
They were quite poor quality (I think), but if you only need it for one occasion it's prolly worth it. At least it'll fit.

If you look around for suit places that are having a sale, you might be able to get something decent for around $200.

Pfft I dunno. I'm a girl.

aquabella

HSC
N/A
niccccceeeeeee

i love clothes <3

my lee black supa tube are connected to my skin

OUCH hot hot heat!

colli-17

HSC
i love my cinch and 20X jeans, i also love my rusty and ralph lauren polos, and my justin ostrich skin punchy cowboy boots and bling cowboy belt

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
jujujellybean said:
I love hoodies... Don't know why, I just do
WORD!
too bad winter is over.....was gunna get a "for the homies" hoodie....or i could wait till next year...

*hopeful*

HSC
Namlet said:
Anyone know where to buy a formal/wedding suit for less than $200?

Bleh...
i think kelly country factory in alexandria, they always have their ad's on in the day about $99 suits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)