• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Favourite Lipglosses (1 Viewer)

Sugar

HSC
I'm more of a fan of lipbalms.

- Nivea Cherry (I don't like it, but I'm trying to use it so it won't go to waste)
- Nivea Vitamin Power
- Bonne Bell Therapy Lip Maintenance
- Perfumeria Gal in Peach and Red Currant
- Revlon Skinlights (Glosslights for lips)
- Lucas Papaw Ointment (LOVE THIS! Only $4 for a tube from the chemist. )

HSC
AlleyCat said:
yeah, i only look at the ad for plastic gloss and im all "whoa mama" but it looks pretty hot.
It's shiny as fuck, but i figure gloss should be glossy, right?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:
It's shiny as fuck, but i figure gloss should be glossy, right?
It looks really nice.
I want to buy some.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I swear by Lancome Juicy Tubes #30, Groiselle. Have gone through about 3 tubes of it so far.

I have a clear versace lipgloss but rarely use it cos its shit and dries out my lips. I just bout it cos it had a pretty box hehe.

I also have a clear dior addict one which I had forgotten about until now! Gonna go and find it!

Other than the expensive stuff, I always put on some plain ol' vaseline before going to bed.

And I don't personally use it on my lips (although I do use it other places cos its magic) but a few girls I know swear by Lucas' Papaw ointment (it now comes in tubes for lips)....you've really gotta get used to the smell though.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:
Dior Addict plastic gloss.

I feel so skanky while wearing it, but it's soooo good. :uhhuh:
LoL. Dior Addict plastic gloss is awesome. I luv the Electrifying Red one and the Fantastic Fuchsia one. :)

I also love the lipgloss pots from the Chi Chi Range- hot colours. I love Fashion Victim cos its really really red and glossy.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
natstar said:
Has anyone ever used that lip stuff that you apply to your lips and it makes them look fuller? My mum has some and its so strange. It makes your lips sting a bit but makes them look pouty.
yes I've used it...it's Freeze 24/7 lip plumper...it's a clear gloss and when applied, it stings a little with a cooling effect giving colour to your lips. :)

HSC
kimi said:
LoL. Dior Addict plastic gloss is awesome. I luv the Electrifying Red one and the Fantastic Fuchsia one. :).
Oh yeah :uhhuh:

This girl knows where it's at :uhhuh:

natstar said:
Has anyone ever used that lip stuff that you apply to your lips and it makes them look fuller? My mum has some and its so strange. It makes your lips sting a bit but makes them look pouty.
The only two that come to mind are jemma plumpout which is moderate, and DuWop Lip Venom which is absolutely lethal. I wouldn't recommend it for people with full lips, its a bit freaky.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
natstar said:
I have a $40 Coles Myer Voucher, so i'm thinking of getting some chi chi lipgloss from Myer. I tested some and I love it. So glossy.
daymn i have a chi chi lipgloss in mango.
it was so nice at first but after it gives an off smell.
i'd much prefer lancome juicy tubes my colour is fraise # 17! =D
stila lipglosses are really good as well! i got one from ebay for 12 bucks! its a bargain!
du wop lip venom acts like a plumper its called venom coz it gives a tingle on your lips i didnt like it
anywho..as for dior plastic gloss i think its a bit too dramatic for me so i'd prefer the plain dior gloss.

Last edited:

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
natstar said:
Is the body shop lipgloss good?

yeah i like them, i have all of the flavours
the lipstain one looks good, but it comes off easy and it really dries your lips out cos its not glossy at all and sometimes it stings when you put it on again

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
natstar said:
I was contemplating whether to get a chi chi one today. I didnt end up getting one becuase I couldent decide what colour to get. They had matte style ones and clearer glossy ones. Any reccomendations?
chi chi "man eater" and "plain jane" are both pretty good but since you have $40 why dont you get a juicy tube?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
I was contemplating whether to get a chi chi one today. I didnt end up getting one becuase I couldent decide what colour to get. They had matte style ones and clearer glossy ones. Any reccomendations?
Well, i think the Chi Chi Lip Gloss range has some preety awesome colours and theyre all really glossy- but my fav is "Fashion Victim" cos whilst its really glossy, i love the colour cos its also really really red as well.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i adore my juicy tubes, i have three from when i last went to the states and they had this ridiculously cheap trio pack for US$25. ooh yeah, i got peche, melon and groseille, all of which are awesome. i have a body shop one too thats insanely red but i've had it for ages cause i love the color.

i also have cherry chapstick and this L'Occitane one that smells weird but is the best moisturising lip balm in ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)