• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Favourite soccer team!? (1 Viewer)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I don't follow NSL. But the comments on the World Game that Perth Glory play without passion or flair or whatever was entertaining for a week.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
And then barred him from defending himself (Perth Manager) and his team... such that he got like one line in - Look at the stats!

Numero Uno

HSC
Yes,
but Northern Spirit players aren't at the moment
btw Boumsong or whoever that French players name is, is moving to Rangers

WHO FROM THE FRENCH TEAM STAYS, YES STAYS IN FRANCE TO PLAY THEIR.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I think Liverpool fans should just give up their dream of competing with Arsenal and Man Utd. :p As for Chelski, they disappoint.

*Off to find another team to support*

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Well, the players should realise that the poorer they perform, the more they'll be benched. You think they'd realise that. And to make matters worse, if they continue like this, more players will come and they'll be permanently out of first team.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
well.. Abramovic seems to think that signing new players is the solution.. obviously he knows little about football. He should take a leaf out of Inter Milan's book - millions of $$$ on players (past and present - Vieri, Crespo, Cannavaro, Coco, Kily Gonzales, Sergio Conceicao, Cruz, Ronaldo ...) and it still has gotten them no where, even today it got worse, with Moratti (club president) resigning!

The player he (abramovic) just purchased is Petr Cech (21 year old Czech republic keeper) from Rennes - who will join them in July...

The logic of this Russian escapes me. Why on earth would you need another first team keeper when you already have Carlo Cudicini, Juergen Macho and that Sullivan guy.

By signing all these un-needed players, he is restricting them and other teams from benefitting from their obvious talent..

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Well, maybe he say the Liverpool g'keep crisis the other day? Who knows?

Btw, if Chelsea did sign Henry, that would mean they'd compete with only Man Utd because without Henry, Arsenal aren't much at all. Even if Chelsea just bench them :p

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
maybe that's the goal... one roman would have signed everyone thereby causing all the other clubs to either choose overaged pensioners or babies in nappies :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
That is so true! I think the aim of buyin' Makalele was just that - but it backfired... To stop 'Boro, they bought Geremi. To stop Rovers, they bought Duff. To stop Liverpool, they tried to buy Gerard, Owen, Kewel. To stop Man Utd they tried Van Nisterooy. To stop Arsenal they tried Pires and Henry. Across the seas, they tried everyone else :p

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
yep, but they failed to get Kak !!! he rejected Chelsea and a huge contract to join Milan (what a great guy).. and all the Abramovic Regime can do now is watch as this guy becomes the next World Player of the Year (even though that competition is rigged and means nothing to me personally) :)

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flyin'
I doubt Kaka will be WP anytime soon :p
ahh, thats right, you dont follow Serie A, no?

The peninsula hasn't seen a talent like this since Marco Van Basten :eek: :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)