Favourite tea? (1 Viewer)

bawd

HSC
I like a strong black tea (usually Lipton's Black tea, assam tea, English Breakfast) with a lot of milk and sugar.

I also like Roobois, Herbal teas, Sencha green tea and lemon tea.

Bottled iced tea is also delicious (despite the high sugar content), but nevertheless excellent on a hot summer's day.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
DownInFlames said:
Peach-flavoured black tea. But I can't find it at the supermarket any more, very disappointed.
Wow thats unusual....:)

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
English breakfast with milk and sugar
Green tea
Chai tea

em_516

bludging..
HSC
You guys! Don't drink sugar with your tea :(
I normally drink Bushell's but Lipton's or any English Breakfast will do really haha. I don't really like flavoured teas though I have a really nice apple and cinnamon one. (Oh yeh, and Chai haha).

Last edited:

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
DownInFlames said:
It was so yum.

I have a confession to make...

I've never tried plain black tea. Is this something I should do?
:) YES :)

bawd

HSC
DownInFlames said:
It was so yum.

I have a confession to make...

I've never tried plain black tea. Is this something I should do?
Excellent with milk and sugar. Then you can move on to trying different types of black tea.

BTW, has anyone tried tea from T2 before? They seem pretty high-end and expensive for some of their more basic teas, but they sell unique blends that you cannot get in supermarkets and I'm wondering if they're good.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
bawd said:
BTW, has anyone tried tea from T2 before? They seem pretty high-end and expensive for some of their more basic teas, but they sell unique blends that you cannot get in supermarkets and I'm wondering if they're good.
OMG they have the best apple flavoured tea there. I think it's called turkish apple and it's a tea you drink cold.

Except its all a bit of a scam, because they always have a trial of it in the shop, but when you buy it you have to put in a shitload of sugar to get it to taste as nice.

Next time you are near a T2 go in and try some (they normally have about 3 kinds to try) but ask how they brew it because they do tend to put a lot of sugar into some of them to get them to taste so nice.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
My favourite tea would have to be...
Instant coffee with 3 sugars and plenty of milk, hot as it can get!

I am somewhat impartial to green tea, though. With a touch of honey.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
aww midifile i had that turkish apple tea!
i had it in turkey lol
it was sooo good.

mm i love standard tea with one sugar and lotsss of milk. i love milky tea.
chai and green tea are favs too.

mitellic

bitchell.
HSC
T2 teas are great for studying!
ha ha ha brewing a pot gives me ten minutes of pure, unadulterated procrastination.

the best teas are:
red green vanilla (a rooibos, high in iron... good for nutritionally lacking HSC students... mm... that year 12 tan comes to mind.)

white ginger (lots of antioxidants... get rid of those free radicals for a natural, healthy glow...)

buddhas tears (jasminey. drink a cup of buddhist anger.)

but seriously junkies, go to t2 (they're everywhere now) and ask for samples of these.
then come back and thank me for being amazing and putting aside my trials-english study for you dawg betches.

bawd

HSC
Just having a cup of Lipton's Quietly Chamomile (Herbal blend of Chamomile Flowers, Orange Peel, Hibiscus Flowers, Liquorice Root, Rosehips, Clove) to relax before bed.

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
Arab tea. The one with a duck on the box. Arabs, you know what I'm talking about. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)