Fck Gregan Sucks (1 Viewer)

otay

HSC
Y the fuck do i even watch this stupid game. Gregan and eddy should piss off. Im so angry now. FUCK. C'mon viduka and co.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Gregan shits on Whittacker tho. Give Henjak or even Giteau a run before that prick.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Yuo're a fuckwit. Whits is the best half in the world. But in saying that, you cant drop Gregan due to his leadership. Its like when people were calling for the dropping of Steve Waugh [although Waugh didnt actually lose 7 in a row]

Jiga

Gregans shyte. I think Whitacker should be given the nod, the coupla games back as soon as he replaced Gregan....try time.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
In a time like this dropping Gregan is the worst thing you could do. Like Bookie said he , his leadership is invaluable even though his distribution sucks. I'd rate Peeree Weepu in better form than him atm!

Anyway all blacks are on fire, smashing Ireland 45-7 with a totally different side to last weeks thrashing of Wales.

HSC
I cannot believe i stayed up to watch this game!! * shivers with anger* in fact my whole household did... oh the shame

Gregan can go jump in a hole for all I care, Giteau would definitely put a new spin on the game. :) quite an aesthetically appealling spin too ;)

btw big ups to Polota-Nau for his debut last night. To jump from a Parra team straight to the wallabies ('wannabies') is superb skill.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Bookie said:
Yuo're a fuckwit. Whits is the best half in the world. But in saying that, you cant drop Gregan due to his leadership. Its like when people were calling for the dropping of Steve Waugh [although Waugh didnt actually lose 7 in a row]
Surely you are saying this with blue tinted glasses on. Whittaker the best in the world? Pull the other one.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Not best in the world. I was a bitfucked in the head when that was said. Best in Australia though. Giteaus a cock and he couldnt do any better than Gregan is now. But again, his leadership is invaluable.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Anyway one of them has to go , or atleast drop Gregan and let someone else prove themselves. It's gonna come a time when Gregan retires, Whits takes over, but he wont have that many years left in him either. And whats gonna happen is everyone will jump up and down over Henjak and Giuteu performing shit cause they've been thrown in the deep end.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Bookie said:
Not best in the world. I was a bitfucked in the head when that was said. Best in Australia though. Giteaus a cock and he couldnt do any better than Gregan is now. But again, his leadership is invaluable.
Agree with you on Georgie Gregan's leadership, but I'm just as much in disagreement about Giteau.

He's still a developing player, and the fact that he's been thrown in the deep end as 'Copius' puts it at a time when the Wallabies are struggling is hardly a reflection on his talent. He has already had many solid turnouts for the Wallabies and will surely play a key role in the future as well when Bernie and Co. finally depart. Definitely 'Kid Dynamite' in my books.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Well, they keep on talking about a number 10 shortage, but in the next few years, it seems that there will be a surplus of good halves. Would you play Giteau in the halves or the centres then?

I mean, the four off the top off my head are Henjak, Giteau, Norton-Knight and Beale. They all seem capable. So would you shift around the centres and drop the ageing Larkham? How olds Mortlock btw?

Kirika

HSC
nah, they should put hewat in... he helped win so many games in super 12 but eddie seems to have something against him... he knows how to work wif the other players and they should bloody well get over whatever prejudice they have against him!

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
As much as I like both Larkham and Mortlock*, given their persistent injury woes, I don't think they stand much chance of selection anyway.

As for Giteau, preferably, I'd retain him at flyhalf, and stick in the likes of Turinui and Gerrard in the Centres. It also depends on how Hewatt develops into the Wallaby setup, and that's if, not when, under Eddy Jones anyway. Plus, it depends on Drew Mitchell too. I think he's quality, but whether he's a winger or a fullback, I'm not sure. Until such time as Rathbone gets back into gear, Drew should share the wingers berth with Lote, leaving #15 to Latham, which then gives us Rogers to stick into the flyhalf berth as well. And if we get really desperate, we could stick in overrated Wendell into the centres and use him as a battering ram.

*(Stirling's 28 and a bit).

Last edited:

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I dont think Hewat will ever get a run. Yeah he dominated points in Super 12 but Im not sure whether he contributed in any other areas of the game eg defense, he'll get snapped by the all blacks backline. Speaking of which, the wallabies need to develop some sort of backline to cope with the likes of muliuina, rocokoko, howlett, gear, nonu and sivivatu who are all < 27y.o and on fire atm!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)