Fcuked up big time.? (1 Viewer)

baybeejulia

HSC
Man you're all pricks. Cut him some slack.. he fucked up but atleast his trying, plus we don't know his situation..
Daddy Im still in year 12 so no idea about uni protocol.. but you can always fix shit in life.. just takes longer and may be a little harder.. you gotta put some effort in.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
Well it depends on your reason for failing everything, If it was some medical thing which deemed you incapable of rocking up to uni, handing in assignments and doing the exams you can request for this semester to be wiped from your transcript (so they pretend it never existed)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
For fucks sake, the trolling nowadays is terrible.

It's never funny anymore, and if it isnt funny, I know that a whole generation of you fucking stupid 09er's/10er's/11er's will take it seriously.

daddy-cool

HSC
Fuck me dead, u guys reckon that this some 'troll' scenario. Look as you can tell by the number of posts i have on BOS, i hardly post, whereas trolls have shit loads. Theres been heaps of responses but 99% of them are bullshit, seriously i needed help with this situation.

have something constructive to say, or else stfu.

cheerz,
daddy

rx34

HSC
Just cut your losses pal and regroup, no point in continuing down this path, you've used up all your life lines. You need to drop out of your course and go through tafe or another avenue, you need a fresh plate and a clean academic record...

I think this is the most useful response for daddycool.

To AppleNader: I was in a somewhat similar situation like daddycool a year ago. I took half a year off and I transferred to another G08 university. Will my previous academic record come back to haunt me? Can I pretend it never happened? My GPA in this new university is currently 6.5, a big improvement from last time. Thanks

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
UWS Hawkesbury may be perceived as being a quiet and relaxed campus, but a lot of the courses out there are science based and require A LOT of contact hours and hard work out of the students. Out of the 4 people I know who studied there, all devoted their waking hours to studying, one being my sister who graduated with distinction and a Dean's medal, then transferred to another uni. But perhaps I just know of the hard workers and not the slackarses, but I digress.

OP: You may be able to apply for this, given that you had extenuating circumstances and then internal transfer: http://pubsites.uws.edu.au/student/..._Without_Academic_Penalty_Application_WEB.pdf

Otherwise I would cut your losses, resign and try for the business course (whether they take your first semester into account or not, I am not sure).

Given that we are already three weeks into Spring semester and grades for Autumn have been out for 3 weeks, I smell a rat. But anyway...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
ambermorn said:
UWS Hawkesbury may be perceived as being a quiet and relaxed campus, but a lot of the courses out there are science based and require A LOT of contact hours and hard work out of the students. Out of the 4 people I know who studied there, all devoted their waking hours to studying, one being my sister who graduated with distinction and a Dean's medal, then transferred to another uni. But perhaps I just know of the hard workers and not the slackarses, but I digress.
and i dont see how this would cause doing a science degree being any less contact hours or hard work from their students.

Or any of the other aspects you mentioned.

and not all hard work equates to great marks, nor does any less work equate to bad marks.

daddy-cool

HSC
hey guys, yeah look, thanks for the help.. uac dates are closing and im thinking of applying for a b.economics @ uws and getting a better gpa so i can transfer into a better course. IF I WAS TO DEFER TODAY, WOULD MY GPA INFLUENCE MY OVERALL MARK??? and if so, is it possible to get in with a UAI ('08) of 65?/?

thanks for all who commented, it was a real eye-opener. this is a genuine post, im no troll :)

i ultimately want to get into some kind of business leadership course, but thats another story..

cheerio !

Chemistryace

HSC
Sad that you became aware of the magnitude of your problems after you failed everything. Drop out of uni and become a labourer or something, you deserve it:haha:

melli-girl

HSC
wow some of you guys are so judgemental and rude :S

I can't help you cause I am only in Yr 11, but I hope everything works out daddy-cool, good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)