• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Fear of commitment-for the girls (1 Viewer)

dime.a.dozen

HSC
pattii said:
commitment is for losers

haha i love your attitude. reminds me of one of my favourite tshirts:
"Feelings are boring.
Kissing is awesome."

I understand where you girls are coming from, with the commitment issue. I find myself not quite in that situation, but something not far from it. Whenever I start a relationship, I'm worried about getting hurt, but then I find myself going along quite nicely with some charming lad. Then after a while I get bored and move on, and he still seems quite attached, and can't see any problem with the relationship.... I've now left a bit of a string of broken hearts trailing behind me.

This is weird but I would just love to be in a relationship where I'm the one chasing, where I can't take my partner for granted, and where I'm not the one who ends up breaking it up!!

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
HAHAA LOVE THAT!!!!
why are you worried bout getting hurt? see without the hurt the love n shit doesn't seem good.. u know?

i just like swinging too much to commit

dime.a.dozen

HSC
pattii said:
HAHAA LOVE THAT!!!!
why are you worried bout getting hurt? see without the hurt the love n shit doesn't seem good.. u know?

i just like swinging too much to commit
well what happens is i break up with a guy, then everyone blames me for breaking his heart, and so i end up unhappy, and i just get scared that it will happen again the next time....which it has....

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
fuck what people think, they can talk shit all they want.

my theory is you will always be there for yourself and they won't be there all the time to tell you off/ compliment you.

so if they say that tell them to fuck off and suck it

mmkk?

dime.a.dozen

HSC
pattii said:

my theory is you will always be there for yourself and they won't be there all the time to tell you off/ compliment you.

mmkk?
mmmmk =]

ah well right now i'm not looking for anything on the "commitment" front, just out there to have a damn good time for last couple of months of school!!!!!!!

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
xx__savannah said:
Edit: Legham, it's not quite so easy to explain. There's the fear of being rejected after a while, fear of being cheated on, fear of being compared to his ex-gf, and finally the fear of getting hurt among others.
That's called insecurity.

Also, why are image tags disabled in this forum?

Pace_T

HSC
pattii said:

mmkk?
wow ur so cool. i wish i was more like u

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
lol serious?
i m drunk aym and this dude.. i cn erem,ber his name i thiunk its cris i ucked him tonitre .. her SUCKED ... i want marcelloo..

anyhoes

xtina.gyl

HSC
i've had this 'fear of commitment' myself.
but ive actually found a guy i can relate to, understands me, who talks back when required and actually isn't gay. no offence.
that really has nothing to do with this. but talking to the guy will help alot if you can get him to talk or if your willing to talk about it.
i duno if that helped but.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)