Feature article for section 3 (1 Viewer)

xxPanDa

HSC
ujuphleg said:
A few tips kids.

1) If its a feature article YOU MUST STATE AT THE END OF YOUR PIECE THAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRITTEN IN COLUMNS. No eves or butts about it. Why? If you dont', its merely an essay.

2) With an interview, this is easier than you think. The trick is to use the interviewer as the "voice" which can ask leading questions to make your job easier.

eg.

Interviewer: So, in your opinon Mr. {insert composer name here} what kind of effect were you trying to achieve and how did you do it?

{Composer}: Wow, thats a really good question. I was trying to achieve a real sense that my protagonist was on a journey through the use of the road that diverged as a metaphor for the options which life presents us.

Good luck guys.
columns for feature
my tutor said its NOT nessesary, shes a marker, but she have seen ppl do it, u wont get marked down if u decide to use it.
but why waste ur time?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I didn't say you actually had to write it in columns, I just said you had to state that IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN written in columns.

Subtle, but important difference.

berra

HSC
guys, would it ever say something like "write a transcript?" like i'd be lost!!!!
how wud it ask d question? i'd panic in d exam n 4get everything...
plz help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)