feedback for thsconline (1 Viewer)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys
Going to set some time aside to do an update to the 'OG' 'thsc' soon, please post your feedback or suggestions.

Please note as it is a static website, so to keep it free, running it on free hosting and stuff, it cannot do too much fancy stuff like with PHP, AJAX or anything like that, without significantly impacting the performance of the website.
It costs nothing and earns nothing; except for maybe a bit of time sorting, renaming, categorizing and compressing the PDFs so they are a nice manageable size for you lots.

I also don't have heaps of time.

Last edited:

carrotsss

HSC
Greatly appreciate your site, has helped me and many friends.

Small feedback: would be cool if the sections of internal exams (i.e. "PT2 Jul-Aug") also specified what topics are covered in that section.

jules291004

HSC
updates sound so good! I was just wondering ... when is the site going to be coming back up? i could just really use the practice papers right about now cause im preparing for trials hahahaha

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Greatly appreciate your site, has helped me and many friends.

Small feedback: would be cool if the sections of internal exams (i.e. "PT2 Jul-Aug") also specified what topics are covered in that section.
That depends on the school, its a good idea but requires a bit of time, so may have to be user submission based.

ititttitti

HSC
Preferably would have the option to open a test "link in new tab" instead of pressing on it, get redirected onto that specific test's page and go back to the page with all the tests (if you get what I mean). The other THSC has that option but this one doesn't.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Preferably would have the option to open a test "link in new tab" instead of pressing on it, get redirected onto that specific test's page and go back to the page with all the tests (if you get what I mean). The other THSC has that option but this one doesn't.
I don't get what you mean, if you click on it it opens in a new tab that is by design. Because its not linking to the files directly it has to dynamically generate the link.

ititttitti

HSC
I don't get what you mean, if you click on it it opens in a new tab that is by design. Because its not linking to the files directly it has to dynamically generate the link.
Sorry I should have clarified. When I press "open link in new tab", I just get redirected to the same page with all the tests where I started from. When I just press on the test, it opens in a new tab but it's a hassle when I click like 5 or more tests, getting redirected onto that specific test's page and then going back to the page with all the tests. The other THSC allows me to open multiple tests using the "open link in tab" where I don't have to click on it and go back like the main THSC

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry I should have clarified. When I press "open link in new tab", I just get redirected to the same page with all the tests where I started from. When I just press on the test, it opens in a new tab but it's a hassle when I click like 5 or more tests, getting redirected onto that specific test's page and then going back to the page with all the tests. The other THSC allows me to open multiple tests using the "open link in tab" where I don't have to click on it and go back like the main THSC
The other THSC is separate (similar only in name and that they got permission to clone the entire copy of resources).

That is also by design, I'm looking into improving that at the moment but its mainly was so that it would be a lot easier to manage and add new resources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)