Feel like I am wasting time (1 Viewer)

deathpool87

HSC
N/A
During the holidays I completed my notes, and over the weekends I add onto it if there is anything I missed. The problem however is during the week I feel like I am wasting time when I could be doing work, there just isn't enough for me to do!. Can anyone suggest what I can do to fill up the time, I do have two exams and assignments popping up but they are in about 3-6 weeks. I feel like I am just wasting time when I could be improving my skills or something any help or advice would be appreciated.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Do past papers/questions and hand them into your teacher's to mark.

Constantine

HSC
^ +1

Practice papers and answer past essay questions before anything.
You will feel so much better for the trials and the actual HSC if you are confident with the wide range of questions you have seen.

Also, if you have any major work, get that out of the way asap.

This guy in the year above me, he actually taught himself all the content so he was already at least two weeks ahead of the syllabus than everyone else. So when the teacher was teaching it in class, it ended up being revision for him. It must have worked for him because he walked away with two state ranks and a 99+ ATAR . Forgot the exact number.

Beck97

HSC
Print out past HSC exams for you subjects and complete them, then get your teachers to mark them like they would in an actual HSC exam. I've been doing it and it helps a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)