Feeling of emptiness (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
Its only been one day since I finished my trials but I've got this massive feeling of emptiness inside of me, besides a bit of assingment work today I've just found myself aimlessly wondering around the house with no idea what to do....

Is anyone else feeling this? or have you all just gone straight back into studying and assingments already.

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
yeah - i feel it too. i was sort of thinking (during the trials) that the short break before school starts would be heaps relaxing and stuff, but i'm feeling really unsatisfied and uneasy now that i'm doing nothing...

we'll probably feel better once school starts again? hope so :(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Tim035 said:
Its only been one day since I finished my trials but I've got this massive feeling of emptiness inside of me, besides a bit of assingment work today I've just found myself aimlessly wondering around the house with no idea what to do....

Is anyone else feeling this? or have you all just gone straight back into studying and assingments already.
yeah when im home i do that lolz.
other then that, i've been catching up on some lost time lolz.

sinist4

HSC
well i hav information tech on monday and for now im just relaxin, i feel very lazy bcoz that exam isnt worth anything, as it is a vet sub...
the past 2 days i've just been sitting around reading these forums and playing games LOL

just giv urself a break, and get bac into it in a couple ddays :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
sinist4 said:
well i hav information tech on monday and for now im just relaxin, i feel very lazy bcoz that exam isnt worth anything, as it is a vet sub...
the past 2 days i've just been sitting around reading these forums and playing games LOL
Hmmm not sure if this is the same at your school but at mine since all the assessments in IT are competency based the IT trial will be worth 100% of the assessment mark and will decide our ranks....

I am sure the feeling will pass. I mean you have just come out of a very stressfully very busy exam period where I am sure countless hours were spent studying\cramming. I am sure after you complete some assignments\study and return to school the feeling will pass. And remember to relax and have a break after all you have just complete a significant part of your HSC and at the moment you can relax in blissful ignorance of your marks.

HSC
dont u have assignments due after the trials?
and u could summarise anything u havent already done...

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Tim035 said:

Oh man, help me with MWs.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Tim035 said:

stop rubbing it in :p

i have PILES and LISTS of stuff that I have to do/work on/finish when trials are over. Most of those things are not school related though... oh well haha, go out with friends or something, i wouldnt want to get straight back into study when im done, maybe a week of partying and relaxation just to relax and cool down from studying.

but having that said, u dont wanna become tooooo relaxed and just lose all hope of studying again in ur life.. lol

s2indie

HSC
hahaha I've been a bit lost too. I have too much times on my hands - four day weekend. Some of my friends still have exams to study for so I've been catching up on plenty of sleep and going to the gym.
Plan on shopping soon - when I get more money than the 75c I have in my purse.
And I've got no assessments left, so yeh, nothing.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
dont u have assignments due after the trials?
and u could summarise anything u havent already done...
yeah I do. I have 4 assessments due next week AND my trials start right after that week. So I have like one week left for my trials :(

and after my trials, I'm going to full study my butt off. I'm also going to stay away from Bos (hope it works lolz).

:ninja:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
yeah I do. I have 4 assessments due next week AND my trials start right after that week. So I have like one week left for my trials :(

and after my trials, I'm going to full study my butt off. I'm also going to stay away from Bos (hope it works lolz).

Unluck there UnIqUe_PrInCeSs having assessments due before the trials, its ashame your school doesn't do what my school does and have 2 weeks before the trials as a non-assessable period I know that really helped some people.

Good luck with your study there is certainly a lot I can do in a week and I wish you all the best in the trials.

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:

the trials werent that bad...
at my school until now all the questions were striaght forward...

i still have an english and sor assignment due one week after the trials are over and on the same day

lucky me :(

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I'm feeling weird too (though I do have my extension english trial left). Can't imagine what it would be like when school is over forever...

sinist4

HSC
Kid.@dmin : i though that I.T had no ranks ?
and no assessment mark was given to the bored, the trial marks are onli needed if you couldnt sit the hsc exam for sum reason ?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
sinist4 said:
Kid.@dmin : i though that I.T had no ranks ?
and no assessment mark was given to the bored, the trial marks are onli needed if you couldnt sit the hsc exam for sum reason ?
You may be right there, I stand corrected then. I just really wasn't sure about that but come rethinking it I am pretty sure you might be right I guess we shall see.

sinist4

HSC
Kid.@dmin : you gave scare there, causei havnt studied for my exam yet... and i didnt want to get a low rank so ... :p (even though its common sense LOL)
yea im pretty sure thats how it is

jest

HSC
i'm feeling drained. my last trial was on thursday and i've just spent the last 2 days lying on the couch and watching tv. feels weird not doing anything when the past year has basically been non-stop work and rushing to get assessments done

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
Im feeling a bit empty because i might have stuffed up my last trial (legal studies), but apart from that im looking forward to get my results.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
yeah i have this emptiness thing too

after all this hard work during the last 2 weeks and the feeling of guilt whenever im not working, all of a sudden im left with 4 days without school and no longer have an urge to do anything...

its like theyre forcing me to relax after taking the fun out of it.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I feel the emptiness. My last exam was on Friday and now I just don't know what to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)