Feelings towards year 12 (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Continuum said:
I think he's saying his teachers ruin his enjoyment of those subjects during school hours.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
happyness said:
I think that it's approaching too quickly! I'm kind of glad that it's going to be a fresh start and all, but I'm worried about the workload, and the pressure to perform well (school, parents but above all, myself).
+1

The Kaiser

HSC
Aerath said:
I'm pretty sure Alex, Siva, and Simon pay attention.
It's just my group at the back of the class that start going off on a tangent, and start gossiping away.:\
Simon does tutoring homework all the time, he never pays attention. I can't say for Alex or Siva though because I don't personally know them. Though I do know that Siva aced all his practical tests.

And he always has to ask ME, the questions.
Deeming always stares at me funny when he's talking as if he's expecting me to pipe in at any moment, though he never asks me to answer (which is good in some retrospect), but I think that's just a little bit worse. ;)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
The Kaiser said:
Simon does tutoring homework all the time, he never pays attention. I can't say for Alex or Siva though because I don't personally know them. Though I do know that Siva aced all his practical tests.
LOL - Simon. What tutoring? 4U Maths?

The Kaiser said:
Deeming always stares at me funny when he's talking as if he's expecting me to pipe in at any moment, though he never asks me to answer (which is good in some retrospect), but I think that's just a little bit worse. ;)
Better than me. He asks me a question, and we're in the middle of a discussion about Wimbledon, and I'm like...."Yup....what? Yeah, I totally agree", but I have no idea with what I'm agreeing with.

Anyways, what was our Chem homework for the holidays? Dotpoints 5 7 9?

The Kaiser

HSC
Aerath said:
LOL - Simon. What tutoring? 4U Maths?

Better than me. He asks me a question, and we're in the middle of a discussion about Wimbledon, and I'm like...."Yup....what? Yeah, I totally agree", but I have no idea with what I'm agreeing with.

Anyways, what was our Chem homework for the holidays? Dotpoints 5 7 9?
Usually Yr 11/12 Chemistry (Ironically) the mole concept, and enthalpy changes.

Yeah, that and the "Solubility of various compounds Prac"

Aplus

HSC
N/A
PM takes forever. You have to keep refreshing your page.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Aplus said:
It's the internet. Also, the term 'Lol' is a neologism.
Sorry. I just found an Extension 1 English person spelling like that sort of funny.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
kaz1 said:
Sorry. I just found an Extension 1 English person spelling like that sort of funny.
Sorry for not fitting into the stereotypical molding for an English Extension 1 student, and I hope that this pattern of behaviour does not continue into the near future. I commend you for pointing this abominable lack of correct vocabulary/spelling usuage present in my previous post.

Or in simpler terms, too much msning... :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
So, what? If you do EX2, you can't use LOL? ;)

bored of sc

HSC
Aerath said:
So, what? If you do EX2, you can't use LOL? ;)
What about as jargon in a short story about MSN and the world of online chatting? :uhhuh:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
It is an excellent display of abstract knowledge of linguistics :)

bawd

HSC
Devouree said:
Sorry for not fitting into the stereotypical molding for an English Extension 1 student, and I hope that this pattern of behaviour does not continue into the near future. I commend you for pointing this abominable lack of correct vocabulary/spelling usuage present in my previous post.

Or in simpler terms, too much msning... :(
Usage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)