Feelings? (1 Viewer)

Abbyhatch

HSC
Yikes! Is pretty much my opinion :p
I never know how to prepare for CAFS exams, whether to know my groups for Groups in Context in really great detail, or to know a little bit about all of them!
The only thing that really worries me is the Groups in Context, actually. Just because you never know how specifically they are going to ask the question! It can be about one need, of one group which we may have only covered in a couple of lessons. ATSI, for example, we only could find any info in any of the text books about three of the needs.
So really, I think I'll be fine... as long as the questions are nice and vague :D

parawhoree

HSC
tbqh, CBF i am sick of stressing out over cafs. the past two years have been far to hectic to stress over one itty bitty exam that i just want over and done with.

clairebear41

HSC
Good a bad.
CAFS questions can be so random at times so hopefully it is straight to the point. A agree with the person above with the groups in context topic. Our trial question was so horrible.

There is a lot of pressure for me to do well because I'm comming first in my class. I think thats the worst bit about this exam.
Ahhh well. I love CAFS.....

good luck everyone :):)

Kat92

HSC
Should be an alright straight forward exam.

I quite agree Groups in Context may be the only section in the paper with a big let down. They could ask us on any group pretty much for the 1st section of this core from the syllabus and then we may get a choice of which 2 we studied in detail in class.

Regardless of this looking forward to it, as CAFS is an easy subject to do well in as most of it is general knowledge.

:spin: Good Luck to all for tomorrow, Best wishes Everyone!! :spin:

HSC
if i dont get a band 6 i am going to kill myself :(
lol jokes. but ill be really upset :(

wellbeing, here we come :)

parawhoree

HSC
just wondering if we're supposed to learn a little bit for all the groups? if we need to know support groups, and categorising the needs in priority order for all groups?

DARRR I NEED SLEEP!

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
HEY CAFS KIDS :D, I'm quite iffy about it. With all this crap with SOR and ambiguous questions in other papers I hope it goes ok for CAFS. I'm hoping there will be a focus on the GFC for work and parenting and caring because that would be really good heaps to talk about. Work is pissing me off, eventhough I do business, it's just annoying to look at it in a different perspective, in such simplistic way of studying, it confuses me lol. I just hope I do really well :D Good Luck :)

Abbyhatch

HSC
just wondering if we're supposed to learn a little bit for all the groups? if we need to know support groups, and categorising the needs in priority order for all groups?
I wouldn't think you would need to know priority order for all of them, but you should have a pretty basic understanding of the needs of all groups. The top three needs are typically the ones you would talk about the most, but these should be easy to identify as they should basically correspond to the support services for the group. My advice would be to remember 3-4 support services for each group, and with that you should be able to get a pretty good idea of the most important needs :)

parawhoree

HSC
I wouldn't think you would need to know priority order for all of them, but you should have a pretty basic understanding of the needs of all groups. The top three needs are typically the ones you would talk about the most, but these should be easy to identify as they should basically correspond to the support services for the group. My advice would be to remember 3-4 support services for each group, and with that you should be able to get a pretty good idea of the most important needs :)
thanks.

GOOD LUCK!

six demon bag

HSC
catharsis :) it's over! I fucked up exam haha but I think I rectified! I was so nervous I wrote about the wrong module, thinking it was groups in context questions, realised i did it wrong after andwering the second question and panicked. long exam means i had plenty of time to write lots on everything though so i think it was okay. i just handed in some stupid half-done societal interactions booklet haha. how did everyone else go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)